25|

"W-what are you doing here?" 

"W-what a-are you doing here?"

Both of them asked at the same time, equally confused and shocked.

"You guys know each other?" Hoseok asked seeing their awkward intro.

Y/n could swear never in her dreams she had thought that she will meet her teacher in a mafia gang. "He is my teacher, right Mr Park?" she said raising her eyebrows at him. 

Yoongi started laughing, "W-what? He a-and teacher?" He was literally shaking because of laughing so much but that's not important right now.

"Hyung don't tease me. That was the only option to catch Beom soek"

"So did you catch him?" Hoseok asked with a serious expression all the goofiness from earlier has vanished. To be honest hoseok looks scary when he's serious.

"Oh yeah, you know me!" Jimin said with a smirk and winked at hoseok playfully. 

"Good now give me the details" It was jungkook speaking. Even though he was still weak but he pretends to be strong and got up from the bed to leave with jimin. 

"What details? You are staying in bed" Yoongi warned him with a glare and he immediately stopped his movement. "But hyung I ne- "

"No"

And it was enough to shut him as he moved back to his bed like a obedient child. How does he even control jungkook like that? He really listens to yoongi. 

"But can somebody explain to me how he got hurt? Whose head do I need to bring?" Jimin said rolling his sleeves and grabbing his gun ready to murder anyone. Y/n gulped scared for her life for the thousandth time because no matter what he got hurt to save her. Jungkook chuckled lightly as he still hasn't healed and too much effort is painful for him. 

"Leave that to me. I want to punish that person myself" He said staring at y/n with an evil smile on his face and y/n could feel the shivers down her bones.

Y/n felt awkward with the tension in the room so she decided to change the topic and she succeeded  because everyone turned their attention to the previous conversation which was still unanswered. 

"Tsk tsk, never thought an innocent teacher is actually a part of dangerous mafia gang!" Y/n asked sassily but regretted the moment jimin sassed back, "Tsk tsk, never thought an innocent student will be staying with these dangerous mafia gang!" He replied with a smirk. 

"I'm not staying with them I was kidnapped" she shouted, his words getting on her nerves because from the start she never liked this so called teacher. 

"W-What?" Jimin stuttered finally surprised as to why she was kidnapped even though he never cared but she was still his student or maybe not!

"Why?" He asked again but nobody answered. Finally Hoseok decided to break the silence, "It's a long story jimin we'll tell you later"

"Why are you guys hiding things from me? Why won't you say anything to me? Tell me why y/n is here I deserve to know it being her teacher" 

Y/n looked at him surprised but a bit touched that jimin cares for her even though he hates her.

"Its best if you listen it from y/n" Hoseok said maybe ashamed for what happened. Jimin turned to look at her for an answer.

"I came here with my family on a trip but one night I had a fight with my brother and that time I just didn't think about anything and ran away from there. It was cold and the streets were new, I couldn't even spot a single person. I was j-just tired. Of everything. That night I w-was going to s-suicide or I could have died due to cold but maybe god didn't want that"

"Jungkook and his gang was beating someone and I saw it, so that night he kidnapped me" Y/n said as she looked at him with tears in her eyes. "If he didn't I guess I would have already killed myself" she replied with a sad smile. This was the first time she opened up to someone about that night. That night still haunts her, it scares her how she was kidnapped but she's also thankful to them.

She looked at jimin wiping her tears, "That's all"

"B-But y/n your family must be worried, don't you want to go home?" Jimin asked with concern maybe for the first time he showed it towards her. She didn't reply anything just looked down at the floor trying her best not to shed anymore tears. 

She wants to. She misses her family, taehyung, her friends, her life. 

"I w-" 

Hoseok looked at her sadly hoping she could say no but isn't that too much to ask?

"I'll you send you back, its dangerous for you to stay here with us" Jimin said but before he could say anything further jungkook's outrage surprised everyone, "NO SHE ISN'T ALLOWED TO LEAVE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION"

"Calm down jungko-" yoongi said but even he can't stop jungkook once he's angry.

**************

I'm sorry I couldn't upload. These days were stressful and I kind of couldn't focus on anything. I had time to write but I don't know I didn't feel like doing anything. 

So yeah I'm still paranoid about some stuff, but I promise I won't give up on this story. I want to complete it. I'll try to be positive.