19|

"Good job y/n" jungkook said as he pushed the bastard off her. "Now get up and stand far away if you don't want to see this" 

Y/n held onto her dress as a support and stood up from the bed. She wiped her eyes, her heart was racing, her body was panicking but she was thankful at least she survived. 

Suddenly she heard that bastard on the floor groaning and she turned her attention to him. Y/n freaked out when she noticed him waking up. 

"H-He- "

Jungkook took a sit on the bed and the man in front of him groaning, limping towards him. Maybe he understood all of this were his plan.

"Y-You think you can kill me by tricking me with t-this b-bitch" 

Jungkook was awfully silent playing with the gun in his hand. He was tracing the gun with his fingers like a psycho but when the guy spoke up the look on his face sent shivers to her bones.  

Jungkook grabbed his hair and punched him in the face, "Nobody dares to touch her" Y/n widened her eyes, so he saw everything. "You hurt my brothers with these filthy hands, right?" Jungkook started twisting his hand and Mr Hyeong was crying in pain. 

"L-Leave m-me "

"Oh don't worry you are leaving this world forever"

"Wait till my men catches you, y-you all are going to di- " He couldn't even finish his sentence when jungkook shot him in the head and the guy fell down on the cold floor dead, blood splattered across jungkook's face. 

He was standing there fuming with anger in his eyes, his face, shirt covered with blood

He was standing there fuming with anger in his eyes, his face, shirt covered with blood. For the first time in life y/n witnessed a murder in front of her eyes and the person in front of her looked deadly. His emotionless eyes were fuming with anger.

 Y/n fell on the floor, the whole situation was making her sick. She averted her eyes towards the dead man who was alive a few minutes ago, now dead. She didn't feel pity for him but nobody deserves to be murdered unless its god. 

But when she looked at jungkook, he wiped the blood from his lips with his thumb smirking at her. If the whole situation made her frightened till now then this made her frozen on her spot.

 If the whole situation made her frightened till now then this made her frozen on her spot

(A/n: Did you laugh?)

"Tell Jimin to take care of his body" Jungkook replied walking towards y/n "Lets go" as he held his hand in front of her when she raised her head to look at him. 

"But jimin isn't here" Hoseok replied 

"Then leave him. Let's get out of here" Yoongi said walking out. But everyone was unlucky today, before they could leave Mr Hyeong's men stopped them aiming their guns. 

"Where's Boss?" one of the men shouted. "He already left, you guys were late" Yoongi replied sarcastically. 

"Left?" the man asked with obvious confusion. When he understood he raged with anger and fear. "Drop your guns or- "

"Or what" jungkook's voice rumbled across the hallway. 

And before y/n could process anything gunshots echoed in the silence. Jungkook grabbed her by his side, hiding her in his arms and started firing at the men. 

She didn't look at anything, she couldn't hear anything as she looked at his face. The man whom everyone fears,  the man who's so dangerous is protecting her in his arms but why does she feel safe? 

"You have gone crazy y/n, this isn't anime or a wattpad story where the kidnapper falls in love and protects his women. This guy is crazy and can shoot open your head in a second. But he didn't kill me right? He's so handsome if he wants he can kill me! Its worth to die for someone so handsome! Wtf Y/n come back to your senses they are literally shooting everyone now" Y/n was having an internal battle within herself while ogling his sharp jawline.

"We need to leave, can you fucking hear me?!" Jungkook was screaming at her face when y/n came back from her dreamland.

"O-Okay"

Jungkook grabbed her hand and ran downstairs. Y/n turned to look behind Hoseok and yoongi still firing at some men. "What about them?" 

"They'll be fine"

"B-but"

"Its our job Y/n but you can't fight so I gotta keep you safe now shut your mouth and go hide there"

Y/n hid herself behind a couch and from the corner she noticed hoseok and yoongi running down the stairs. 

"Don't move" Jungkook warned her and after she nodded he ran towards his men.

"The men from upstairs are all cleared but we aren't safe here, we have to leave as quickly as possible" Yoongi said after catching his breath.

But before they could plan for anything they were surrounded by men again. "Damn it!" Jungkook hissed in frustration. 

"Drop your guns if you love your life" one of the men smirked at them in victory.

"As if!" Jungkook being stubborn started firing and the fight which y/n thought ended was starting again. But this time she was scared. Hiding there all alone made her nervous.

"Should I escape now?" Y/n thought "Jungkook and his men are all busy" She looked behind her and there was an exit door. The men were all busy in fighting and nobody was nearby. This is the perfect chance. 

"If I run fast I can reach there" Y/n started walking crouching down so nobody notices her. 

She was near the exit door, so close, so close to her freedom when she heard a gunshot and someone's painful cry.

She looked behind only to find jungkook behind her clutching his stomach as he turned to look into her eyes with misery. "I-I told you to s-stay there" as he fell down on his knees. 

Y/n stood there frozen as she could hear hoseok and yoongi running towards them but everything seemed invisible as she was lost in his eyes.

******************

I'm not ashamed for the above gif! Its for you to die happily ;)