8|

When y/n opened her eyes she was again met with darkness.

Yes, because she was blindfolded tied down to the chair she was sitting. 

"I thought I died. They didn't kill me, right? Or am I dead already and this is hell? But I'm still breathing that means I'm alive" she was in her thoughts when the front door opened with a creaking sound, footsteps coming towards her.

"Oh Hell no! I'm still not prepared to meet anyone. Let's just play dead" With this thought she closed her eyes pretending to be still unconscious. 

"Why isn't she still not awake?" she heard someone speaking.

"How the hell would I know. I didn't even hit her that hard" Another guy spoke.

"Oh! So, he's the one who hit me. Gosh! My head hurts so bad because of him. I'll make sure to take my revenge just wait till I see your face bitch" she made a mental note.

"Enough!" A demanding voice echoed through the empty room. 

"I know how to wake her up"

Suddenly her blindfolds were removed but y/n still didn't open her eyes pretending to be sleeping thinking maybe these guys will fall for her acting. 

Y/n could feel a sharp Knife along her jaw then her chin, lips, nose, cheeks and finally her eyes and it stopped there. She was panicking inside but decided to play it cool.

"Are you still going to pretend princess?! I wasn't in the mood to stab your eyes but you left me with no other choice..." He whispered in her ears sending shivers down her spine.

Y/n didn't waste any more time as she opened her eyes.

"Good girl" He chuckled

It took her a few minutes to adjust to her surrounding and then she met with the same emotionless brown eyes she saw before being unconscious. Now in the light she could see his face properly and must say he's way too handsome to even exist in reality. Is this really heaven or hell?

 Is this really heaven or hell?

"Let me go" she said. But he started to laugh like a maniac, "I didn't kidnap you to let you go"

"T-then what a-are you going to do with m-me?" 

"What do you think?" He came closer to her and pointed his gun on her forehead slowly trailing down lifting her chin with his gun staring into her eyes. "Should I kill you?"

"NO no, I mean I wanted to die before but not now, Y-you see I still have few more episodes to watch and I still haven't finished my last night's ice cream...Don't kill me now please" she begged him.

Everyone looked at her amused for being so stupid but the man in front of her was smirking at her.

"Then I have to keep you here princess" He said with a evil smile.

"Why W-why?"

"Because you're the one I want now"

******************

Do you like mafia stories?? I do but in real life its scary