7|

Y/n was running, god knows where but she didn't want to stop. Today she wants to run away wherever her legs take her. After the fight with Tae she didn't even wait for his reply. Y/n could hear him shouting to come back but she didn't.

p.o.v of Tae 

When I realized my mistake it was too late to fix it. Her painful face breaks my heart. I never wished to hurt her but its difficult to explain why I can't stay near her but at the same time I can't bear to stay away from her. I don't hate her but I hate myself for being so weak. I tried hating her, pushing her away but every time I did it hurt me more than her. But I think this time I messed up really bad. When I saw her running away it felt like I lost a part of me. I think she hates me now.

Please don't leave me....

end of Tae's p.o.v

"Have I always been a bother to everyone? Is this why my own parents didn't want me? If I disappear then nobody will get hurt, nobody will care

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Have I always been a bother to everyone? Is this why my own parents didn't want me? If I disappear then nobody will get hurt, nobody will care. I'm all alone in this world if I disappear nobody will cry. Please god take me, I don't want to live anymore. I'm tired take me please" y/n was crying so much that her eyes are swollen by now. Her legs gave up and she fell down on the cold streets. 

Now she realized that she was in the middle of nowhere. She doesn't even know the streets very well and standing in front of a dark alleyway isn't safe. 

Everything is so dark its impossible to see anything. Not even a single human being. Y/n didn't even bring her phone because she ran away just like that.

But suddenly she heard someone crying in pain. Y/n really wanted to leave but where will she go? 

"What if someone is in pain and needs help? And I'm the only one here" she was thinking but its risky. If she's in danger nobody will help her. 

So she decided to run away. Fuck god, Fuck humanity. Everyone is cruel to her so why not!? If this is sin then be it.

But to her surprise she heard a gunshot and that made her frozen to her step. When y/n turned around she saw three men gathering around a guy. 

And that's when she knew she fucked up. Y/n still had time to run away and she was ready but someone from behind grabbed her. 

"Ahhh, Leave me" she was panicking. Someone came towards her from behind as the deep voice spoke, "What a little kid like you doing in the dark?" she calmed herself and turned around. In the moonlight y/n met with the brown eyes which seemed to be emotionless staring straight into her soul.

 In the moonlight y/n met with the brown eyes which seemed to be emotionless staring straight into her soul

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Oh! I was just taking a walk. I didn't mean to disturb your business so I'll take my leave" she muttered confidently. Confidence is the first key to every solution. 

But to her surprise the man in front of her smirked at her confidence. "Very well then, lets take a walk together" He said. But when y/n was about to reject, "No, I- " someone from behind hit her hard and everything turned blurry.

"Is this the end? Is this how I'm dying?" she thought and everything turned black.

****************

Are you still reading this??

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.