Chapter 28

A/N
OMG I FEEL SO BAD FOR NOT UPDATING EVEN THOUGH I DONT ANYWAY BUT ASDFHJK;L sorry:/ anyway if you were on spring break hope you enjoyed it;) I go back to school tomorrow (cries) but hopefully I will be able to update more, because I won't have any crazy stuff going on. YAY MOCKINGJAY WON AT KCA'S AND LIAM HEMSWORTH AND JEN!!! I was there omg i pretty much died when they played a clip of Mockingjay. also when I realized TAYLOR SWIFT DIDN'T WIN ANYTHING but oh well. ~jamie:)
Prim's POV

"What the hell is she doing?!" I scream as my mother shoots me a death glare. Katniss, Katniss, Katniss. Always trying to save people. "Can't she just be selfish for once!!" There my sister is, sprinting after quick and agile Rue. "Arghhh!" I slap my palms to my forehead, while Peeta's crystal clear eyes grow cloudy.

The forest that Katniss runs straight into is dark and haunting. The scraggly tall trees loom overhead, their branches ready to snatch a poor kid up into the air at any time. The program cuts to a sleeping Gale, then to the husky muscular boy, then back to Katniss who, in fact, is now perspiring a whole lot although it is probably 30 degrees in the arena.

"Goodness gracious," Mrs. Mellark says. "That girl... We might havve a winner this year, if she doesn't keep risking her life like this. Although I do respect her courage." And I do too. Would it be so hard for Katniss just to leave Rue? If she really wants to come home to me, she wouldn'tkeep risking her life like this. And I know it's sick to think that for Katniss to come home, all the other kids will die, including Gale. It's especially sick that I still want the other kids to die so Katniss can come home. It's sick. Sick that the Capitol forces us to send kids to the arena every year. It's sick that they have changed me, from a terrified little weakling who can't stand up to school bullies, into a horrid, dark girl. And the scariest thought that runs through my mind, is did the Capitol change me or is this just a part of me that was never able to come out until now? That's the nerve wracking part, because I don't want to be the nasty rabid girl. I want to be sweet Prim that Katniss sees. Katniss has lost so much. Is it possible that she has even lost me?

PLEASE READ THE BELOW
Hi it's Jamie and I will be changing the chapter titles' names. I cannot think of good titles anymore so I will just be changing them to Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc. Okay byeee:)