Chapter 56

Jake took a brown envelope from the compartment and handed it to Samantha. She was so curious that she opened it quickly. Samantha's face turned pale, and she was disoriented, seeing those photographs of her with a man in bed. She scanned the pieces and saw their pictures from the restaurant kissing each other, then to the hotel's lobby, being drunk and kissing the man in a hotel room. Then, the one lying in bed, both of them were naked.

Those photographs taken from inside were one of Jake's bodyguard's skills not to be questioned. The fact that he paid much for the duplicated key of the room, or else he would have been obliged to resign if he hadn't gotten that evidence. 

Samantha could not speak; her eyes were more prominent, and her throat dried, so she had to swallow. Her hands were trembling, as her body was so cold, yet she sweated much.

"So those four years you said, you're the one who threw it, and not me. Maybe you could explain it well to your parents without ruining my image, right?"

"How did you know?" Jake chuckled.

"I'm a Walton, remember,"

"Jake, please forgive me. Give me another chance, please. I regretted it, please, Jake," she begged and cried.

"Samantha, we're done here. Don't worry; I could keep a secret. Take it with you, as your souvenir with him. Post those photos on your walls. Just don't make up stories to your parents to ruin my name, or else I will have those pictures of yours posted on the streets. Clear?" Jake warned her.

"Now, I think you have your car going here. I don't have to take you home." Jake climbed out of the car, and Samantha followed him.

"Goodbye!" Jake closed the door, then turned his back away from her. But somehow, Jake felt pity for her when she cried.

Jake was heading to the hotel back in Georgia. He knocked on the door she had opened but turned away when she saw him. After snatching her hand, Jake pulled her close and kissed her.

"Jake, stop. You have your girlfriend, and I don't want to interfere, please."

"She's my ex. I broke up with her a while ago, so should I continue?" Jake said.

"What?" Jake's hands were caressing her back. He pulled down the fabric top. His mouth roamed over it, and laid her on the bed.

"Jake, I missed you," Georgia responded, feeling him again.

She closed her eyes and let his hands invade all of her. She let him rule her as she moaned. She could hear him groan, could feel his wilderness. It seemed he was so angry. Maybe he felt the pain of what had happened between him and Samantha or the hatred he felt for the one he loved that he wanted to release, Georgia thought.

If Alex pained him so much, being with him for months, what is four years of sharing a bed with Samantha that he could not be affected? She could feel him trembling as his breathing went faster. His movements were ascending as he did what he wanted to do to her. She thought he needed it badly and was willing to do her part.

They both sounded when they reached the peak. Jake's head rested on her top for seconds, and he rolled away to take his breathing. Jake spent the night with her in the hotel. Her head was on his chest as he rounded her with his arms. In his mind, while looking at her, sleeping, ' I liked you since we met.' And now, he wanted to love her as he fell asleep.

It was an evening in Ken's room; Andy played with him as Jake entered.

"I was looking for you outside," Jake said as he kissed Kenzo.

"Something important?" Andy drew his brows together.

"Yeah, I want to announce our engagement. I want to marry Georgia as soon as possible."