Chapter 48

Samantha pulled her shirt up and hurled it toward the side, suggesting something he couldn't refuse. She has that perfect body shape and pointed breasts. Her hair covers one breast that she pulled away and exposed both by taking off her brassiere. 

He has never been interested in a woman since Alex left him. But he was so amazed by her that she woke him up again in his real world. His eyes looked at her from up and down. She was beautiful and undeniably seductive. He found her as his sex subject, which excites his masculinity. She stepped forward and kissed his lips. He still refrained from standing without moving, so she took the initiative to take the first move.

She unbuttoned his shorts; Jake no longer resisted, and he grabbed her in his arms and pressed her into his chest. His mouth directly played with the tunes. Jake's body missed it without touching his heart. As his chest releases the pain he feels about Alex, he enjoys the act where his mind is screaming for revenge. He pulled her up and turned her face to the wall. He did it out of love; he had been just hungry for a woman who willingly offered her soul to him. Samantha closed her eyes, never expecting Jake to be that very good in his ways. She was still willing even though she was aware of being his toy with whom he could play anytime. He played the game she suggested until they had enough, and then both lay on the bed and inhaled.

Samantha hurriedly wore her clothes back when she heard voices calling her. She glided out the door quickly and went to the washroom, then fixed herself there. Jake lost his focus on the book he was reading. He again started thinking about Alex, that he missed her so much. Afterward, he remembered what she had done, leaving him without any reason. That hatred washed through him quickly. He loved her and hated her so much.

Jake started dating Samantha; his family did not oppose it as their parents shared businesses and had been colleagues for years. Since then, Dorothy knew that Samantha had been in love with Jake for years that, upon learning it, she didn't comment on them. His father also agreed with Samantha's relationship and decided on such a special rule, which he stated before that no women should be involved, which was very unfair to Alex. This time, Jake was careful dealing with her, not to make any of his women pregnant, as Andy made a personal agreement with Jake that he willingly agreed to.

Jake started to live with his daily routine again and had moved on from Alex. He also played his role confidently and regained the benefits as Michael Walton's son. His father returned his bodyguards and repurchased some luxury cars as Jake's hobby. Knowing about the Excellency's performance in his course convinced his Dad of his pursuit to a degree that his father wanted him.

Focusing on his studies, he took advanced subjects and took a whole load every semester. He spent most of his time in the campus library and went home late often. He took his full time and effort and prioritized his studies, and he could make it only with a couple of semesters. Andy was pleased that he had significantly changed, and his effort worked. He considered it his most outstanding achievement for his brother and his family.

Andy flew to Memphis with Carlyle, his other bodyguards, and personal assistants. It was Alex's child's delivery schedule. Andy went directly to the hospital while Alex was in the labor room. He was advised when Alex pained too much the night before that. 

The doctor immediately confined her. Since the first trimester of Alex's condition, the Gynecologist directly contacted Andy and informed him of everything from the first phase of pregnancy until her labor hours.

"Andy, I'm nervous," Alex said worriedly.

"I'm here, Alex, don't worry, everything will be alright. Trust me." Andy felt so nervous that he seemed like the father and the husband that he couldn't stay in his seat.

He didn't want to be alone outside the labor room and requested Carlyle to stay with him.

The doctor called Andy and said Alex would be taken to the delivery room, for she left only a few inches before giving birth to a child. Andy kissed her forehead, and Alex felt nervous and her face pale. She held Andy's hands tightly, unwillingly to release them as Andy had her hands too.

"You can do it. I believe you," Andy whispered in her ear. Alex nodded.

"Doc, please, if something occurred and she can't make it normally, have it a cesarean delivery, with all my consent," Andy said as the doctor nodded.

Carlyle bought coffee, seeing Andy panicked, who could not stay in one place, walking back and forth in the hallway. Tension rose that he needed to smoke, but it was strictly prohibited in the area. He can't leave even a moment, for the doctor would need him in an emergency.

Alex made it after a few hours of labor, successfully gave birth to a boy angel, and heard his lovely cry. Her eyes pooled with tears, thinking about Jake.

The midwife gently placed Alex, the new little being, over her chest. He was all wrapped in a soft cloth with his wrinkled pink skin. Alex felt his warmth, and she became a new person. She hugged and kissed him before her consciousness was gone. The doctor let her sleep to take her complete rest, staying still in the recovery room. The nurse took the baby to Andy. He was so nervous seeing the tiny hands of a bit of angel he was carrying in his arms. Holding the baby for the first minutes made him feel like a father, which profoundly affected him and built a permanent bond between him and the child. Andy was so excited and happy that he couldn't explain it. He looked at the baby's face. He couldn't tell if it was Jake's or Alex's, for the little eyes were still closed, but his lips showed more on Jake's.

Andy directed the doctor to secretly undergo DNA testing, as he brought Jake's specimen for paternity testing. After a few weeks, Andy got the laboratory result in standard procedure.