Chapter 28

Jake stayed in the car and waited for Georgia at the façade of the main house. She wore a mini sleeveless dress with a purse on her shoulder. She climbed into the car beside the driver's seat, and then Jake started to pull the car out of the mansion.

"Where are we heading?" he asked. He didn't glance at Georgia.

"Are you mad?" Georgia asked as he saw his serious face.

"It's a part of my job that I must comply with," Jake said straightly.

"Sorry, Jake, I just want to be with you," Jake laughed.

"You must be kidding, Georgia. I'm not as rich as you think."

"I don't care about money, Jake. We are wealthy enough. I think I fell for you; I don't know." Georgia said directly.

"Georgia, we are impossible." He said, straightforward.

"Because you cannot love me? Why?" she asked in dismay.

"Because I can't afford you; as I said, I'm nothing."

"I'm not for sale, Jake!" she growled.

"That's ridiculous; you know what I mean," Jake said mildly.

"Or, you're just in love with someone else," Georgia said that Jake asked himself, too, who was puzzled about his feelings.

"I'm not in love with anybody," Jake said.

"Well, it's a consolation for me without admitting you're in love with your best friend." She stated that Jake glanced at her, and now his thoughts were playing.

"It's impossible, and besides, Alex is in love with somebody else, as she wrote in her diary," he thought.

"You curve left." Georgia directed.

"We stop here," Georgia said.

Jake saw it was a big restaurant among the restaurants aligned with the area.

"Let's go inside, Jake." Georgia approached.

"No, I'll stay here. I'll wait for you here, Miss Georgia," Jake said courteously.

"Jake, please call me Georgia. I want someone to be with, someone to talk to. I'm lonely, can't you see it? We have a mansion, but there's no family inside. I felt empty. I can hardly find true friends because of that standard in society. I can hardly find someone to love me truly without knowing me as me, not with such a family background. Do you understand me?" Georgia said that Jake agreed with the sincerity in her words because he knows and understands her very well. Jake cupped her face with sympathy.

Georgia pulled herself to him quickly and kissed his lips. Jake responded gently. She hugged him and then pulled away from him.

"I'll not force you to love me, but we could be friends first." Jake smiled and nodded.

"Let's go; I'm hungry." She said as Jake followed her.

It was already eleven o'clock in the evening. After dinner, they went to the park and strolled a little, talking about their families.

They spoke only about their parent's shortcomings, but theirs were exempted, as the children often complain about. Georgia rounded her arm on Jake's waist while Jake's arm rounded her shoulders.

"Are they still not coming back?" Jake asked.

"Maybe next week if they wouldn't extend it," Georgia said as they were heading to the car, a bit dimmer area of the park.

Many lovers and groups were there, but people didn't care for anybody's presence.

Georgia didn't climb into the car. Instead, she hugged Jake. He hugged her back as it was freezing being out during those hours at night.

"Did she bring her jacket with her?" Jake was thinking about Alex.

"Georgia started to kiss his neck. Jake bent a little to kiss her lips as he expected it. He knows her; she's far different from Alex. Although Alex never turned him down, she never initiated a thing like what Georgia was doing.

In the middle of that cold night, they both climbed into the back seat and closed the door. They ended up pulling up their coats while kissing each other. Jake inhaled and breathed as he pulled her above him. He found her so aggressive and not new to it.

Everything seemed familiar to her. The thrill had run out while thinking many men had already used and enjoyed her body. He started on what she suggested to do and found it so hilarious that he shook his head. She's younger than him, but she initiated most of the movements. Jake played with Georgia and let her do what she wanted to achieve to satisfy her. He found her no different from other women he'd met and touched. He did his share and was confident enough to be superior that she moaned. Her body trembled in pleasure and did what a competent partner could be. Jake could not resist as he was also carried away and dominated by doing it all with expertise. He enjoyed it as he clenched his fists in her hair, closing his eyes until she did her best, making him groan. He sounded loud as he pulled her up to do his fair share. Women were his meals during the years of his foolishness. Those things were not new to him. She moaned, trying to catch her breath until she cried when she had it. She was too weak and successively breathed that she lay her head on his chest for a while. Their bodies shared the heat. Jake kissed her head, caressing her hair. He smiled and tugged his lips at the corner of his mouth. She did it well, and he can't deny he enjoyed it very much.

"You're an expert, Jake." She said.

"Hey! You're more expert than I am." They both laughed and began to feel sleepy. They straightened and fixed their clothes.

They climbed out of the car and transferred to the front seats.

"I love you, Jake." Georgia hugged his arm and leaned her face on it. He caressed her head and kissed it again but never said a word.