"Why didn't you?"

      "I don't like throw up."

Amelia sighed and handed her the baby before walking out, "Okay."

Both girls walked off the elevator, onto the third floor of the hospital, heading to the chief's office.

Emmy followed Gisele, an unimpressed look on her face, "This place looks different in the day, not as beautiful as you made it seem."

         "I said it was very scenic."

       "What scene? All there is to see is a mountain."

      "Some people think mountains are very beautiful." Gisele said.

Emmy scoffed, "And you're one of these people?" Gigi shrugged her shoulders, "Please, you're just trying to romanticize your life here."

     "Yes, how else do you think I've lasted here so long. Besides, we can't all work at a beachfront hospital with an amazing view of the ocean."

     "Okay, it's not exactly on the beach, just a few minute walk from the hospital. And I'm just smart for picking a hospital in a warm place and not some cold, depressing, dreary, wet-"

      "Okay, I get it," Gigi cut her off, "It's not like I can exactly leave this place. I'm on the board."

They continued the walk to Bailey's office, Emmy catching Gigi up on how her dad and grandmother were doing. Reaching the office, they walked in not bothering to knock. Bailey stood behind her desk, shuffling through papers that were scattered across her desk, she barley bothered to look up and sighed when she saw Gisele.

        "Did no one ever teach you how to knock before you enter a room, Shepherd?"

       "I technically own this building."

Bailey froze, looking up at the brunette with a glare, "I wouldn't push me any further than I have been today, Gisele."

Emmy glanced over to Gisele, the short black woman standing in front of her was a thousand times more daunting than her chief back home, her chief was an older white lady that most of the time was a laid back person, who didn't like confrontation, "Wow, intimidante." she muttered.

          "I have a small favor."

         "What is it this time?" Bailey questioned.

        "I was wondering if my friend could have privileges for the time being, maybe even be a temporary resident."

Since Emmy was taking an indefinite amount of time off from her own residency to help Gisele through her tough time, Gisele thought the least she could do was convince Bailey to let her continue her education at Grey Sloan for the time being.

Bailey set the papers down, clearly irritated, Gisele swore she even saw Bailey's left eye twitch, "You want me to grant a random stranger who I don't know the first thing about privileges to my hospital. For all I know, she could be incompetent... or evil. You think I'm gonna be responsible for another Dr. Death, I think not."

Emmy didn't know weather to laugh or to be offended, then she remembered the only reason she graduated from every school she went to was basically because Gigi 'helped' her, "Promise, I'm not the next Dr. Death, and I'm no genius but I'm not incompetent either," she pointed to her laptop and asked, "May I?" Emmy didn't wait for a response, just walked over and grabbed it, she typed furiously for a few moments before raising her eyebrows in surprise, "This hospital's footprint is a mess."