Sana didn't have to ask Nayeon because she have asked this question to herself every single day. In the morning when she wakes up, in the night before she goes to sleep, and in between everything. Nayeon asks herself if this really is the end.

NY : "She'll be okay. She'll learn how to live without me."

This is really it

This is really it.

Cold as it could be but that's really what she has in mind. She knows if she does it now, it'll be painful for the other girl but it'll be just one time. Unlike a lifetime of pain. The only thing that sucks with this plan, is the part she didn't have any chance to talk to Jeongyeon before the end.

Saying goodbye without actually saying it, just made it a lot worse.

Sana just looked at her with the same sad eyes and a fake smile that always greet her whenever they see her. Nayeon knows this look, the one that hides pain on it. Everyone has been looking at her with those same set of sad eyes.

SN : "Arraso, I'll leave you on your own for now. I'll call you once your up."

NY : "Gomawo."

At least after today, she can focus on herself, after today she doesn't have to come to work for a while. After today she can drown herself from the pain. One last taping and she can finally let herself lose but she doesn't even know how is she gonna do this. She knows it's gonna be hard to finish work especially when it's all about a magical ending to a wonderful story. Opposite from what she's going through right now, a tragic ending to a wonderful story.

Nayeon thought how everything between them just happened quickly, how they started, and how they ended. Both came in a blink of an eye. She never realized that loving someone so much would hurt this good.

*RING*RING*

Out of nowhere, she hears her phone ringing, she doesn't really have the will to move especially with the heavy dress she's on. It's not like Jeongyeon would call her now, she hasn't reached out to her after that message she sent about finding happiness in Tsushima.

But if it's her, why now?

Nayeon shakes off the idea, she reminds herself that she had made up her mind. Whatever it is whoever it may be it's not gonna change her mind. So she just let it go through her voice mail.

*BEEPS*

"Hey, it's Jeongyeon." Nayeon's eyes grew bigger with the greeting but even with the sudden call, she suppress herself on answering the phone.

"It's been a while, I just hope you haven't forgotten my name." Of course, she didn't, Nayeon knows this is a name she'll live with until she dies. The older girl starts tearing up, she wants to cry but she knows it'll just ruin her make-up.