Chapter 21 Jealousy

Start from the beginning

How he wished to stanggle her and put some sense into this selfish, stupid girl.

But he knew he can't.

Who knows what more tricks she has down her sleeves and he didn't wanted Vivian to know the truth.

The truth of him loving Vivian and loosing this friendship he had with her.

Ethan walks towards the balcony, with phone pressed to his ear.
Unaware of the girl trailing behind her, pushing aside people.

"Yes.....no...I will be back home."

"Okay"

"Bye"

He ends the call and turns around to go back inside, when he saw Vivian blocking his way.
He barely sighs, trying to walk past him when she opens her arms wide stopping him.

Slamming the door behind her shut, trying to get his attention.

"Not again Vivian."

He barely says in irritation and she again stops him.
Not allowing him to walk by.

"No. You have to listen to me!"

He sighs, placing his hands in his pocket and looking down at her.

"I have already listened to you Vivian."

"No matter what you do...we can't be together again."

"Why don't you understand?"

Her anger flared at his rejection once again. She was desperate...why can't he understand!

Should she tell him about their baby?
Will he listen to her then....but what if he rejects her baby just like her?

No...she has to wait...she has to win him first...she has to teach him to love her first.

Staring at him , leaning against the railing. With hands placed in his pockets.
She gulped before trying again.

But the words that left her lips ,were nothing that she wanted to voice.
Her Jealousy overpowering her senses to ask him.

"Have you kissed her....?"

She asks fidgeting with her hands and looking up at him with her innocent eyes.

While he just stares, her words not surprising him.

"Was she....was she better than me?"

She know she sounded desperate...but she couldn't help it. The scene of them hugging before kept coming in front of her eyes...she wanted to make sure there was still hope.

That somewhere in some small tiny corner of his heart...he loved her...even if it is just a tiny portion of how much he loved Sophie.

"Why does it matter to you ? "

He says moving closer to her and she closes her eyes. Struggling to find the correct words.

"I ..I...just-"

Before she could continue, she felt a strong tug on her arm and she was pulled forward, to have her front hit his chest.

"Why does it matter to you when it's just been 2 days since our break up and you have already fuc*** that bast*** Elijah?"

"I didn't Ethan..I-"

She tried to explain, but the look in his eyes told her already to shut it . He looked angry all of a sudden and she couldn't understand why.

Earlier he showed that her closeness to Elijah didn't mattered to him.

"Stop playing your stupid games with me Vivian."