I wasn't taking any risks!

Dev Khurrana

"Ohh come on! You can't be serious right now!" I said following Anushka while she was walking ahead of me on the airport. We just got down on the airport and were headed to Dadi's house.

"What do you mean by I can't be serious right now? The girl was clearly flirting with you and you couldn't even recognise it!" She said scoffing.

Arrrghhh!
She runs like a bullet train!

"Aree my tiny temper walk a bit slow. Did you forget you're pregnant?" I asked holding her elbow from behind and making her stop.

She just narrowed her eyes at me and said
"Yeah! Unfortunately pregnant by you who can't even make a diffrence between if a girl is flirting or not."

She tried pushing my hand away but I slipped it around her waist.
"Okay the next time if some girl asks me for help or something like that I will just tell her to ask you to help instead." I said kissing her temple.

"That's like a good boy." She said patting my chest.

"What am I a dog?" I said offended.

"My husband." She said winking at me and I swear

I lose my heart over her at every second of the day!

"I'm still not used to you flirting with me though. So, don't give me a heart attack." I said laughing while placing my hand on my heart with was beating rapidly.

We walked towards the car that Dadi has sent for us. Anushka wanted to manage her wedding but then now the Rahul guy has taken all the responsibilities. She would just be managing. Ofcourse, being the stubborn one she is she was not ready for it.

But I wasn't backing down.

She's preganat for god's sake!
She can't take too much load.

Talking about the pregnancy.

I can't believe I am going to be a dad!
I'm literally on the ninth cloud since I came to know about it.

We haven't informed about it to everyone yet but we will during this wedding time.
Rhea & Karan have already settled over there yesterday.

We reached the house and Dadi opened the door.
Anushka squealed & quickly took Dadi into her arms.

Even Dadi was too elated to see us so she hugged her back.
"Yeah yeah, go on forget you have a grandson, now." I said rolling my eyes.

"How can I forget you? You are my favourite grandson." Dadi said whispering.

"I heard that,okay?" Aniket said coming from behind.

We just shared a bro hug and the kids came running towards us.
"Chachi.. chachi!" They sang and ran towards her.

"What is this Aniket? Your kids forgot they have a chachu? No one values me now!" I said faking a sad face.

Honestly, I was very happy seeing everyone showering love on her.

She deserves every bit of it.
I don't care if they are showering her with my portion of love too.

"They know now that chachi is going to have the choclates and not chachu. So they'll only focus on her." Aniket said laughing and we entered the living room.

Noone knows about Mom's situation yet and I didn't want to spoil Rhea's marriage. She will be coming tomorrow and I'll make sure she stays away from me & my wife!