I want to get lost in this!

Anushka Tandon

I got out from the cab before Dev's office.

Why did she call me here out of all the places?
I thought groaning.

Today I had a meeting with Rhea & Karan which they wanted to have in Dev's office.

I'll have to face him again!

I can't get my head around the fact that he is still my husband.

Asshole!
Couldn't file the divorvce!

As if you're not happy..!
My conscience mocked.

I looked at the building and suddenly remembered our old days.

Flashback

"Dev! I don't want to go to your office. It is very boring." I said making a face.

"I am sorry my little lady, I have an urgent meeting. I promise I'll be done soon so that we can leave." He said taking my hand in his and planting a soft kiss on it while his full attention still on driving.

Stop blushing..!

"I'm not a little lady!" I whined.

"Ohh yeah! I am the boss in my office and you are still studying. You are like 6 inches shorter than me. Then what does it make you? My little lady!" He said grinning and I just rolled my eyes at him.

We got down from the car and I whined again
"What am I going to do there, alone?"

He held my hand and entwined our fingers.
"Order something to eat. You've just finished with the classes you might be hungry."
He said shrugging and we walked inside the building with his hand still in mine.

"Yeah! I can do that. I am craving for cheese anyways." I said with a wide smile.

"You're such a baby." He said pinching my nose.

"What's your obsession with my nose? You always keep doing that." I said crinkling my nose.

"Because you look too cute while doing that." He said imitating me crinkling his nose.

I looked around and everyone was looking at us while we were lost in our own world.

"We've reached your office everyone's watching us." I said pushing him a little because we were walking too close.

"So? You're my wife. Let them see." He said pulling me more to him by our entwined hands.

I just smiled looking at him.

How did I get this lucky?

Flashback Ends

This is the same place where I used to walk in 2 years ago like I owned it & now I am ashamed to walk in.

Because everyone gives me those sideway glances as If I've committed some major crime.

Yeah! I left their handsome hunk of a boss who happens to be a very sweet one too.

It's like a crime for them!