What are these feelings..?

Anushka Tandon

"Areee, you'll hurt yourself. Look forward and walk. Stop glaring at her." He said still pulling me.

He opened the passenger door & shoved me in.
"Why are you so angry about it?" He asked chuckling.

"What the hell do you mean by why am I angry! She just said that you purposefully touched her. Seriously?" I said still furious.

"She even held you by your collar. Guts that woman has!" I said glaring at nothing in general.

"Don't go anywhere. I'll get our stuff and get done with the bill. Okay? Do not get out of the car." He said instructing me as If I am a child.

"I am not a child. Come fast." I said rolling my eyes and shutting the door he left.

He got out of the supermarket with lots of bags in his hands

Ohhh boy!
The sight was worth watching..!

Too hot to handle..!

"You called me your husband!" He said grinning.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself! I just— Umm.. — she started but I interrupted

"Got no explanations?" He said teasing me.

This smug prick..!

I just looked out of the window and he started driving.

"Do you think I was too harsh on Lisa?" I asked.

"You were, actually. A lot." He said nodding and I just sighed.

"I don't want her to get distracted by guys she is enough damaged as it is. I don't want her falling for someone and then getting more damaged." I said staring into space.

He held my hand and said,
"Sometimes, it is better to let people be. Don't try & protect her. Let her do whatever she feels right."

He is right..!

"I think I should talk to her. I won't interfere in any matters hereafter." I said looking at him with a smile.

"And if something bad happens you're always there to support her." He said smiling at me.

Smile at me like that and I might forget all my problems..!

"When is the first hearing of your case?" I asked.

"Day after tomorrow." He said in a low tone.

"I think I am going to lose it in the first hearing itself!" He said defeated.

"Ohh come on! Don't talk nonsense, I am sure you'll do good." I said smiling giving his hand a light squeeze.

"You know right? The semen they've got from her has matched with Kunal's. She had his skin in her nails. And ofcourse she has left no proof of the fact that she was his girlfriend. She has marks on her body that clearly states she was abused." He said looking really defeated.

I just smiled at him interlocking our fingers.
"What are you smiling about?" He asked confused.

"Because I know you'll do it. Now we'll talk about this after your first hearing when you will be grinning because you actually were succesful in convincing the judge to approve your allegations." I said smiling and he just rolled his eyes.

We reached before our house. I got down and looked at him. He looked so lost in his thoughts.
I held his elbow and said
"I'll make you you're favourite lunch today." I smiled at him.