Stubborn ass woman..!

Dev Khurrana

It was almost midnight and I was walking towards the kitchen yawning to get water when I saw Anushka's room light was on.

Why is she not slept yet..?

I entered the room and before I could notice anything I saw lisa sitting beside her bed holding her hand and calling her name while she was sweating profusely in sleep.

What's wrong with her..?

"Lisa what's going on?" I asked confused and suddenly Anushka started moving around her sleep with eyes shut tightly and sweating a lot.

"I don't know! She is not had any nightmares since soo long. I don't know— She started but I interrupted her asking

"Nightmares? She gets nightmares?"

"Yeah! But the last time she got one was like months ago and she is not even responding to me now." Lisa said and I looked at anushka she was moving around as if she was in a lot of pain.

"Lisa.. get back to your room & rest. I'll take care of her." I said to her while she left nodding.

"Anushka." I called softly while holding her hand in mine and removing strands of hair from her forhead with my other hand.

I kissed her forhead and said
"Love, get up. Everything's fine."

Suddenly she opened her eyes and she looked alot scared.
The moment she saw me sitting beside her she threw her arms around me and held me very tightly.

I was just rubbing her back continuously,
"Anushka, what happened?" I asked running my fingers through her hair.

She just nodded her head in negative and tightened her hold around me.

"You're scaring me. Say something atleast." I said.

"Okay, just lay down & rest. We'll talk tomorrow morning." I said trying to move seperate her from me but she was not ready to leave me.

She held me and was very stubborn on not leaving me.
"Mera baccha, if you won't talk how would I know what is wrong?" I asked her running my hands through her hair trying to soothe her.

I could feel she was crying.
"I.. I had a nightmare." She said still in my arms crying.

"It is fine if you don't wanna talk about it. But sleep now." I said still trying to seperate her from me but she still refused to leave me.

I just kept on trying to soothe her until she feels fine by rubbing her back & running fingers through her hair.

She looked up from the crook of my neck and looked at me with tears in her eyes.
I wiped her eyes and cheeks.
"I thought.. I.. she said and hiccuped.

"Shhh..! It is okay. Everything is fine now." I said patting her head.

"I thought I lost you... forever." She said still crying and I couldn't believe on what I just heard.

Did she just say that she was scared because she thought she lost me forever?

"I was soo scared. I dreamt of you getting into an horrible accident." She said still sobbing and I was trying to get out of my shock.

"I am before you, fit & fine. See." I said to her caressing her cheek.

"Now go rest. Don't stress out much." I said and she nodded but still refused to let me go.