I'll lose my sanity..!

Anushka Tandon

Everything is going to be fine..!

Currently, I am in my apartment pacing around telling myself that just because I came across Dev today doesn't mean my life will get messed up again.

Be positive!

"Didi..!" I heard Lisa's voice from the living room.
Lisa, she is my sister, not a real one though. But she has no one except for me. She is alot younger as she turned 16 just a month ago.

"Anu di, you know today our results were announced and guess what?" She asked looking at me expectantly.

"Ofcourse you passed with flying colours." I said pulling her cheeks with a smile.

She's my reason to live!

"Yeah! So now I want my treat. I want to eat howmuch ever junk food I want for today." She said very stubbornly.

And I just laughed at her childishness.
"You can eat whatever you want today. You have my card right?" I said to her.

"Yeah.But are you not home for dinner? I wanted to celebrate with you." She said pouting.

"Celebrate with your friends. I have to attend a dinner today. It's really important." I said to her with a smile.

Karan called me saying he & Rhea wants me to have dinner with them today to talk about a few things.

"Okay fine. But don't stay late." She said pointing her index finger at me while narrowing her eyes.

"Okay mom." I said with a mock salute and went to fetch my sling bag so that I could leave for dinner.

I reached the diner and spotted Rhea sitting with Karan. I walked towards them with a smile and we hugged each other one by one.
"Anu, it's soo good to see you again." Karan said still holding me by my shoulder.

I just gave him a wide smile and said
"I am sorry for whatever happened, but trust me It was for everyone's good."

"Anushka, you could've let us take the decision of what was good for us & what was not." Rhea said sighing.

"Let's not talk about it, please." I said pleading her with my eyes.

This topic makes me a lot uncomfortable then it should!

"On one condition." Karan said while we all took our seats.
I just raised my brows at him and he continued
"Don't give up my wedding planning." He said shrugging sipping on his wine.

"Karan!" I whined.

"What? No whining. We really want you to do it. Did you forget? When you got married to Bhai we would discuss how you will be the one planning my wedding?" She said looking at me with tears in her eyes.

I sighed closing my eyes.

I'm stronger than this..!

"Is it about Dev Bhai?" She asked and I just nodded in negative.

"It's about your mother, Babe." Karan said looking straight in my eyes.

Amruta Khurrana

A living nightmare, for me!