This cute wife of mine...!

Dev Khurrana

I was pacing around in my room while searching for my car keys, wallet.

I am hella nervous!

Today was the first hearing of my case. The hearing which decides whether the case goes forward or not. Most importantly I had to get Kunal out on bail atleast. I can't let him stay  there for too long.

"Dev, why are you taking so long to get ready? You'll get late, come out fast." Anushka yelled from the living room.

       Why can't I find my stuff?

She entered the room and looked at me narrowing her eyes.

"What's wrong?" She asked coming towards me.

"I can't find my wallet, my car keys and can't even fix my tie. I am too nervous." I said sighing.

She walked towards me with a smile and started fixing my tie.

"Why are you nervous? The prosecution lawyer should be nervous that he has to fight against you." She said chuckling.

" You're saying this to just lift my mood. Deep down even you know that there are very less chances the court will get convinced by my statement. Being a rape case public has already decided the culprit and just want to punish him." I said encircling my hands around her waist.

"Stop getting worried about the results & focus on your argument. Just walk in confidently and show them that you're not one of the best defense lawyers in the state without a reason." She said patting my shoulder.

"You're wallet is in the car only, you forgot it yesterday. You're car keys are in the living room. Get out fast, you're tea is getting cold." She said giving me a soft smile with her hands on my shoulder.

" You're not going to office today?" I asked confused.

"Nope! I want to be home when you get back." She said and there was immediately a huge smile on my face.

She removed my hands around her waist and ran towards the kitchen.

This cute wife of mine...!

I came in the living room with my bag and yelled her name

"Anushka."

"Coming, just a minute." She yelled from the kitchen.

She came out of the kitchen with a bowl in her hands.

"What is this?" I asked.

"This curd, now eat it." She bringing a spoonful near my mouth.

"What is this for?" I asked still confused.

"How many questions do you have? Shut up & eat it." She said glaring at me.

Always Angry..!

I chuckled and complied to her wish.

" My mom used to give me this before starting any important day, it is believed that is lucky." She said and I kept on staring at her with a soft smile on her face.

Is she sure, she hates me?

It doesn't seem so!

I took her in my arms and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you, for being there." I said in the crook of her neck.

"I don't know about your good times. But I'm always going to be there with you in your bad times." She said rubbing my back.