My blushing beauty!

Dev Khurrana

"Dev, take Isha with you." Mom said in a stern voice while I was having my breakfast. Today we are leaving for my native place where Dadi lives.
And obviously Isha is home this weekend so mom wants her to join us.

"Mom, Jay will be here any second. He'll take Isha with him. Anyways it is just till the airport." I said rolling my eyes.

"Exactly my point. It is just till airport. Jay can take Anushka with him." She said glaring at me.

I just sighed not having energy to deal with this early morning. Taking my jacket I just left and Informed Jay to pick Isha.

I wasn't going to have Isha & Anushka in the same car!

Anushka would probably runaway again!

"Sir, we're here." My driver said as we reached Anushka's place.
I got out and started ringing her bell.

Lisa opened the door sleepily and I walked towards Anushka's room yelling her name.

"Dev! Stop yelling my name." She said and I chuckled.
She emerged out of her room and suddenly everything was happening in slow motion.

I blinked my eyes numerous times to make sure this is not a dream.

How can she walk in slo-mo?

"Is it just me or even you are seeing her coming towards me in slow motion?" I asked Lisa while waving hands before my eyes.

She wore a yellow kurti with blue jeans underneath.

But that was not what caught my attention. She had her hair in middle partition and it was filled with sindoor. She wore her mangalsutra. The same which I tied around her neck years ago.

Is she trying to kill me?

"She is not walking in slo-mo. You seem to be simping alot for her." Lisa said laughing and left for her room.

She is the only one I will simp for!
Always....!

Anushka snapped her fingers before me and I came out of my dreamland.
"What are you smiling about?" She asked frowning.

"Take a guess." I said wiggling my brows and taking her hand in mine when I noticed the engagement ring on her ring finger.

She still has it!

I looked at her with a soft smile and kissed her ring.
"Obviously like the creep you are. You're smiling looking at me." She said chuckling and I don't know I was just too lost in her today.

Maybe because she looked mine today!

"Can I just get back in a minute?" I asked and she nodded confused.