Those choclate brown orbs!

Anushka Tandon

I rang the doorbell and Lisa was quick to open the door with a wide grin on her face.

"Thank god, you came. I was starving." She said pouting and then her eyes fell on Dev.

"Jiju is here." She beamed and we entered inside.

"Jiju?" I asked raising my brows at her and then closed the door.

"Yeah! He is your husband and you are my sister so he is my jiju." She said still grinning and I stood there embarrassed.

God!
I regret telling her about him!

I heard Dev chuckling.
"What are you chuckling about? You should correct her." I said to Dev more like yelled at him.

He just raised his hands in air in mock surrender and smiled.

All he does is smile!
That is the reason it is difficult to resist him..!

"He is my jiju. Why would he correct me?" Lisa asked glaring at me.

"Yeah! I am her jiju. I quite loved it when you called me that." Dev said rounding his hand around her shoulder and whispered the last part in her ear.

"I don't have any energy left to deal with you both." I said groaning and left for kitchen.

I heard them laughing as if they've cracked a really crazy joke.

"If you've done laughing then take him in the guest room so he could freshen up and arrange the food on dining table. I'll be back." I said to Lisa while handing Dev a glass of water and walked towards my room.

"I was soo shocked that Di asked me to order take out. No wonder It was because of you." I heard Lisa complaining to Dev while I walked towards the dining table.

"Yeah! I know she is not a big fan of take outs." I heard Dev saying.

"Umm hmm.. You remember a lot of things about her." Lisa said chuckling.

"It is really difficult to flush her out of my system." He said chuckling.

Such a sweet talker!

I walked in and sat on one of the chairs.
"If you guys are done talking can we start with our dinner?" I asked them.

"Ofcourse madam!" They both said simultaneously and then laughed.

He was laughing so carelessly!

I would like to hear it repeatedly!

"Jiju, you should put some sense in her. Tell her that ordering food online is okay! She never let's me order. She just wants to cook after a hectic day everytime." Lisa grumbled.

Stop calling him that!

I don't know why, everytime she is calling him jiju there is a whole zoo in my stomach!

"Because maybe she loves to cook for you." Dev said and I stopped eating as I held my spoon midway and looked at Dev. He was already staring at me.

Ahh!
Those choclate brown orbs!

Flashback

Groaning, I was mixing the batter for cupcakes.

"Anushka!" Dev yelled as he entered home. One of his silly habits, he always starts calling out for me without any reason the moment he enters home.