Fucking Amazing!

1 month later.

Anushka Tandon

"Anushka! Where were you? I've been searching for you since morning!" Dev yelled as I emerged in the living room.

"I went to the temple. It is an important day for you so i just wanted to seek blessings for you." I said walking towards him with a smile.

It was  final hearing of the case today and everyone of us was nervous. This month has been a hell of roller coaster ride for him. There were lots of ups & downs in the case and today finally it was the day when the decision was to be anounced.

Though the public rage was a bit less now because Kunal's side of the story was revealed. Everyone knew that she was his girlfriend. She did everything because Kunal had crossed paths with a powerful politician and he wanted to teach him a lesson.

Now the whole public who once was throwing stones and Khurrana mansion was curious as to who would win the case.
And ofcourse the media now supported Dev saying he is trying to save an innocent man. Kunal has now turned into an innocent victim from the rapist in public's eye.

All thanks to my dear husband..!

I am soo proud of him!

He's worked soo hard for this day, I just hope that he wins it. I hope he does not get disappointed.

"Why don't you wear these traditional clothes, often? You look beautiful." He said with a soft smile planting a kiss on my cheek.
I was wearing a plain pink kurta plazzo and dupatta.
Obviously when he complimented me my cheeks started getting red.

"When you blush like this I can't control myself..!" He said while his eyes shifted towards my lips.

"Let's not get distracted." I said to him with chuckle.

I handed him the prasad I got from temple for him.
( Prasad is a devotional offering to god)
"You know I don't believe in these things." He said handing it back to me again.

I just glared at him.
"Eat it!"

"I know you're too much of a worship kind of person but I am not. You can have it on my behalf. Anyways you're my better half!" He said winking at me.

Cheesy asshole..!

"Can you not do it for me?" I said holding his hand in mine.

"Okay.. It should be a crime for wives to ask something from their husband's with this face." He said shaking his head.

I grinned at him and forwarded him the prasad.
"I'm doing this for you." He said narrowing his eyes.

"I know."
I said with a soft smile while he ate it.

"Now, go get ready." I said shooing him away. He went away smiling.

He got ready and I handed him his briefcase. I quickly hugged him resting my head on his chest.
He was too nervous.

He engulfed me in a tight hug.
"I'll be waiting for you when you come winning it." I said kissing his chest lightly.

He kept his head on the top of mine and kissed my hair.
"I hope I win it." He said.

"I know you will. You gave your 500%. What more could you do?" I said trying to cheer him up.