Don't go!

Dev Khurrana

I was in deep slumber when my phone started ringing.

Arrghhh!

"Hello." I said answering the call but not even bothering to look at who is it.

"When are you getting back home?" I heard mom say.

"Our flight is of today evening's." I said and hung up.

Snuggling more into something warm I tried to sleep when I realised that the something warm was actually
Someone warm.

Anushka was sleeping with her back towards me and my hand was draped around her waist from behind while I was snuggling in the crook of her neck.

My heaven..!

I kissed on her shoulder blade and kept peppering kisses in the crook of her neck, on her shoulder when she turned around still sleepy.

"Let me sleep!" She groaned and snuggled in my chest.

My heart would burst right now!
That's how happy I am.

I just kept looking at her while brushing my fingers through her hair.

How can I convince you to actually be my wife?

Someone knocked on the door and she groaned again. Whoever was on the door was soo impatient that the door was been knocked continuously.
"Dev! See who is it." Anushka groaned.

"Obviously I would be able to get up if you leave me, my love." I said chuckling and she removed her hand which was draped around my waist.

I opened the door and there stood Karan smirking.
"What took you so long? Getting your morning do— He couldn't complete his sentence as I smacked his head.

"Owww! Such a jerk. Dadi is calling you both for breakfast." He said glaring at me while rubbing his head and I shut the door on his face.

Disturbing elements!

"Get up my sleeping beauty. Dadi is calling us." I said removing her hair from her face and kissing her cheek.

She yawned and sat up with her eyes still closed.
Suddenly she hugged me and mumbled
"I'm sleepy."

Awwww!
I've already lost my heart what more do you want?

"Okay, I'll get ready. You sleep." I said and leaving me she slept.

And then she says she doesn't sleep much!
.
.
.
We got out from the airport and Isha asked
"You're not coming home?"

"That is not your home!" Anushka said raising her brows at her.

This wild cat!

"I am staying there." Isha said as if mocking her.

"Temprorily." Anushka said smirking and holding my hand she started walking off.

"And yess, he won't be going home before dropping me." She said turning around and waving at her and everyone was stiffling their laughs including me.

Jealousy suits her..!

"You were the one saying she is very understanding, mature and what not. Seems like she is still attracted to you." Anushka said huffing as she sat on the passenger seat.

"Love— I started but she interrupted me.

"Don't you dare defend her. I will break your bones, Dev Khurrana." She said glaring at me.