Welcome to Whore House High

In this story, you will see a bunch of teens grow as they learn and discover new powers in a society where 5% have powers where the rest are powerless. You'll see as they make friends and enemies.

(Rah would walk into the school. It was the first day and he was told to go to a specific home room class with the name of "GKWSP". He didn't know what it meant but he went in and sat down.)

Rah: "Yo wasspoppin y'all." (He already knew most people here. Some he were close to, others just from mutual friends.)

(Everyone would turn to the teacher.)

Mr. Ghastly: "Hello everyone, I am your teacher. My name is Mr. Ghastly. You all have been placed in this homeroom for a specific reason."

La: "Bro can you talk faster or something?"

Mr. Ghastly: "Hush your mouth and listen. Like I was saying, this class is specifically designed for you guys for an obvious reason. You all of superhuman abilities."

(The class would be in shock as to how the school knew.)

Rah: "How the fuck y'all know?"

Khi: "Worr that's mad federal."

Mr. Ghastly: "Everyone who were suspected of having these abilities were looked into. You all were presumed to have them."

Nate: "So y'all were stalking us??"

Lei: "If you wanted to fuck you could've just said that."

Rah: "Lei shut the fuck up."

(Just then, a man in an assassin outfit would appear behind Mr. Ghastly with an ice dagger to his neck.)

Mr. Ghastly: "Eli, if you think you can beat me you're sincerely mistaken."

(A mysterious force would slam Eli into a wall and keep him there.)

Mr. Ghastly: "And no, it wasn't stalking. The government keeps track on every single person with superhuman abilities. For the rest of the population's safety of course."

Key: "This is boring I don't care can we just go to our other classes?"

Mr. Ghastly: "I'm pretty sure y'all all already know this but it's a half day. Instead of doing what the rest of the normal students are doing, you will be introducing and preparing yourselves."

Sai: "Preparing ourselves for what exactly..?"

Mr. Ghastly: "Great question. You're all going to have advanced classes, field trips, fighting tournaments here and there and various other activities."

Chris: "Fighting tournaments? Say less."

[The Class Included of The Following: Rah, Naysha, Chris, Khi, Nate, Sai, Eli, Sav, La, Key, Ke, Jae and Lei.]

Mr. Ghastly: "Tomorrow, the whole school is going to Ottoman Factories in order to take a look around as a field trip. This is possible as the school collaborated with Dr. Ottoman this year to help give our students maximum education."

Rah: "Ottoman? That sounds familiar."

Sav: "So who wanna link after school?"

Rah: "I'm down. Sai, Khi and I were going to be outside anyways."

Mr. Ghastly: "The first tournament will be in a few days. It'll be to showcase your powers and to see who will be the strongest in the hierarchy."

Rah: "Hierarchy? Explain in further detail."

Mr. Ghastly: "Everyone in placed in a few categories. The first few being Low Tier, Mid Tier, Elite Tier, High Tier and God Tier. The second being Supportive, Power House, Combative, etc. The third being the official hierarchy. The King, The Queen, The Two Jacks and The Ace."

Rah: "Aight.. That makes sense."

Mr. Ghastly: "You are all dismissed. I'll see you all tomorrow at 8 am sharp. The whole school will be coming with us on the field trip. However, we will be alone in a group."

(The students would all nod and leave.)