Chapter 62

Jungkook chewed his lip and hugged his hips.Taehyung watched him in amusement.The omega looked so damn cute while being nervous and anxious.

"Tae can you check with Namjoon hyung once again.Im not sure but it feels like I'm missing something"

"Baby you got everything he asked us to bring.I checked.So relax"

"Are you sure?"

Taehyung hummed and walked over to hug the omega who was standing between the baby's cribs.

"I'm freaking out"he whispered as he tried to relax in his husband's embrace.

"Maybe that's why you didn't realize that your shirt is all soaked"Taehyung whispered

"What?"Jungkook panicked and looked down at his chest.Ever since he came home two weeks ago he had been leaking nonstop and his chest wasn't even that big which surprising.

"Not again"

"It's such a waste that no one is having that milk"

"Do you want it?"Jungkook asked shamelessly while looking at his feet.

"Don't tempt me"Taehyung whispered in the omega's ear.Jungkook's whole body shuddered.

"Someone is getting excited isn't it?"

Jungkook got furious and broke away from the alpha's hold"I have to go and change.Take the bags and everything downstairs .I will meet you there"

"Don't take years.We don't have a lot of time left"

"Do I usually take years to change ?"Jungkook asked.

"Do I really have to answer that"

"Don't be such a meanie.It can't be helped that I like to look good all the time"

"For who?"

"Me ,myself and I"

"Such a tease"

Exactly ten minutes later Jungkook met his husband downstairs.They got inside the car and they both exhaled.

"Here we go"the older male said.

"I feel sick."

"How sick"

"Like morning sickness sick"

"You never had morning sickness.That's what you told me"

"Anyways you get the point.I feel sick from the pit of my stomach"

"Trust me I wish I knew how you feel"

"Please help me calm down.Without any words if you don't mind"

"Sure"Taehyung took the omega's hand in his.They remained that way until they reached the hospital.

Namjoon had been waiting for them."I'm glad you could make it"

"Like we wouldn't be here"Jungkook smiled

"Now please follow me"

"Tae please hold my hand"

"Come on.Why would you be afraid of  your own babies"

Namjoon led them into the nursery where they had been shifted recently.Jungkook immediately noticed the name tag on the cribs near the entrance and shivered.

"Here we are.Go on and pick them up"Namjoon urged.

"Hyung I might drop them"

"Jungkook,don't be silly"

"Hyung he is right.I don't want him dropping any of my kid"Taehyung smiled as he held their little baby's hand which was wavering.

"Good timing.They look hungry.You know what that means don't you?"Namjoon asked.