Chapter 19

Meanwhile Jungkook stomped into the living room having made up his mind.

"I'm sorry for keeping you waiting"he said politely

"Have you made up your mind yet"the agent asked

"Yes.I want the most expensive ones"

"I was positive you would choose those because they are outstanding.They are meant for those individuals who wish to stand out"

Jungkook didn't want to stand out.He just wanted to get back at Taehyung for treating him the way he did.

"Of course"Jungkook smiled but Ms Yeo could see through his smile.He was pissed to the last degree.She could tell that something had went wrong when the omega stepped out.

She waited to ask after the agent had left.

"What happened"

"Taehyung happened.I always try to be civil with him but he treats me like I'm some slave of his"

"You need to calm down"

"You are probably right.Complaining about him won't change a thing because that's who he is and I can't change that."

"You are right about it.There is no use in worrying about what you can't change"Ms Yeol said

"I will just go and check on the bunnies.I can't be sleeping all day"

**

Taehyung arrived home after midnight.Everyone had left for the day except Jungkook and Ms Yeo who were the permanent residents of the house.

He felt thirsty after having a blast with the shareholders.They had reserved a private room at a Japanese restaurant.They had ate , laughed and drink to their heart's content.By the end of the night they had gotten closer than they had imagined.They therefore made plans to get together often.

Taehyung strode into the kitchen and headed for the fridge to grab a cold drink to cool his throat.Just when he was about to leave he saw Jungkook sitting against the kitchen counter with earphones plugged in his ears while enjoying a tub of ice cream.

Without startling the omega he quietly sat besides him and sipped on his soft drink.He pulled at one of Jungkook's earphones and startled him.

"Why are you still awake.You should be sleeping?"Taehyung asked

"Sleeping is all I do because I have nothing to do around here"Jungkook complained

"You better get used to it"

Jungkook chuckled"Are you being serious right now.Do you think doing nothing all day thrills me?"

"So what are you suggesting?"the alpha asked mildly

"Maybe I can get a job now that I have graduated"Jungkook said

"No"Taehyung deadpan and Jungkook's heart sank.

"Why?"he asked with a broken voice.

The alpha's expression turned ice cold"Your job isn't to question me but to do as I say"

Jungkook bit his lip and nodded his head feeling helpless.He didn't want to fight either.

"I hope we won't have this conversation again in the future"Taehyung said sternly

"I have heard you Taehyung"Jungkook whispered .He got up , returned the ice cream tube and left with teary eyes.He went to their room and buried himself in the blankets.He felt broken and tired.Will he ever have his freedom back.

Just why had Taehyung had to be so unbearable.Before he knew it he had drifted off to sleep.When he woke up in the morning Taehyung was staring right at him with worry in his eyes.Jungkook thought he might have seen wrong.Why would Taehyung be worried about him.