Chapter 23

The ceremony finally  ended in style and all the guests were on their way.Throughout the ceremony , Jimin and Jin had stayed as far away as possible from Taehyung and his death glares.

Once everyone was out, poor Jungkook had to face the music.Surely he would be able to handle his fiance.I mean what could possibly go wrong.

Without a word Taehyung dragged him to their room and threw him on the bed and hovered over him.

"What do you think of yourself?"Taehyung roared in anger

"Sorry"the omega teared up

"Not a word from you until I'm done.Do you think it's a good idea for us to be enemies when we are going to get married and have children together.Did you do the right thing kookie?"the alpha's tone was menacing.

Jungkook shook his head.He was no longer crying.He didn't have the tears to.

"You only thought about what you wanted right.What about what I wanted.Did I ask for much?"the older asked furiously

"No"

"I'm really wondering how this is going to be.We haven't even gotten married yet you are already going behind my back.What more shall I expect from you?"the older's tone had softened in a way Jungkook couldn't comprehend.

"It won't happen again.I promise"he swallowed

"I'm going to look for a befitting punishment for you so wait for it"

Jungkook's breath stuck"Punishment"

"Or do you think I'm being unreasonable?"the older asked

"I didn't say that.Just please listen to me"the younger begged once more.

"I don't have to listen to you.Im highly disappointed in you right now"

Jungkook gulped as he watched his fiance walk outside of their bedroom.The last thing he wanted is animosity between them.He would gladly take the punishment he had earned for himself.

"Well done Jungkook.What a perfect day to make such a blander"

Jungkook changed out of his outfit and went downstairs.He was hoping he would find Ms Yeo awake.Lucky for him she was.

Jungkook smiled and inhaled the aroma of the tea the older woman was brewing.

"You don't look like someone who has just gotten officially engaged"the female said

"I messed up remember.I told you about it"he twisted his engagement ring around his finger.

"Why did you think it was a good idea to invite them when Taehyung clearly didn't want anything to do with them"

"I thought they would be able to make peace but evidently I overstepped.He will never trust me again"Jungkook felt somber to the bone

"You and Taehyung are both right in your own ways"

"Anyways thanks for putting up the party.It was beautiful.It was a great feat to pull that off in a such a short notice"Jungkook forced himself to smile.

"You can thank me with grandchildren later"

"You are still at it"Jungkook laughed

"Take this tea to Taehyung"

"Is he at home?"

"Yes"

Jungkook sighed in relief"At least he is at home"

"Go to his study and give him the tea"

"I don't want to face him.Its better to wait until his anger subsides"