Chapter 9

Almost ten minutes later they hadn't gotten anything.It was getting tiring for the both of them.

"How can we look for them without making a mess of everything"Jungkook thought out loud.

"Creating a mess is the last thing you should worry about.Thats why we have people to clean after us.Just think about the fact that you are practically naked right now"Taehyung said on the brick of losing his cool.

Jungkook took a few steps back so he could say something snappy to Taehyung but their bodies  collided.They were so close that Jungkook could feel the alpha's arousal through his robe.Why was Taehyung getting hard.The omega was mortified . This wasn't happening.The omega started getting a little bit excited and a bit nervous.

Taehyung's hands cupped Jungkook's waist and turned him around so they could see eye to eye.When their eyes met Jungkook felt like his body was on fire.His breath quickened when Taehyung's face started moving towards his.Their lips could be meeting anytime soon but that would be in their dreams.

A knock interrupted them.Taehyung tore away from the omega with a plain face and went to attend to the door.

Jungkook was thankful to whoever had knocked the door on time and it was non other than Yuna who had come to inform them that breakfast was ready.If it weren't for her then Jungkook would have gotten fucked in a closet.

Taehyung came back to the closet with a blank face.Jungkook couldn't decipher what it was.Anger or whatever.

"Move,I will look for it"Taehyung said dispassionately.It didn't take a lawyer to see that he didn't like whatever Jungkook was making him do.

"Fine"

Jungkook went over the dressing table to put some lotion on his flawless milky skin.He also fixed his hair in the meantime.

Taehyung finally found the sweats and threw then on the bed which Jungkook had just finished making.

"Thanks"

Taehyung didn't respond.Instead he got back to whatever he had been doing on his Ipad.Couldnt Jungkook understand that the male had better and important things to do that taking out clothes for him.No he wouldn't be henpecked.Kim Taehyung was too good for that.

Jungkook passed over the sitting area where Taehyung had been sitting and went into the changing room.He inhaled that scent that had made him almost lose his control.What was it ? Tropical musk.Jeon Jungkook was a walking tempetetion , the alpha thought.No wonder he had gotten himself abducted.Whoever the kidnapper was, he was definitely smart.

He knew the omega would earn him quite a lot because he had everything that would make an alpha fall onto his knees and beg.

Taehyung realized that Jungkook didn't know the kind of power he possessed and that was the ability to drive the alpha insane with every glance and every little thing that he did.

Jungkook came out of the dressing room and strode over to Taehyung.

"How do I look?"

"I'm sure there is a mirror in the dressing room"Taehyung said without giving one look to the omega

"But I want to know what you think"his eyes twinkled

"Does it really matter?"

"It does"Jungkook confirmed

"Turn around then"

Jungkook innocently did what he was told.He was unaware of the alpha's intention.Kim was checking him out.Smooth like butter .

Taehyung smiled and gave the omega a thumbs up as approval.The sweatpants weren't too big nor too small.It was just right.Tight pants were a big no for him when it comes to Jungkook.He wasn't a slut that traffickers made him out to be that night.He was the most innocent person he had ever met