Chapter 12

After taking a shower in the evening Jungkook wore a set of new silk pj's that Taehyung had bought for him in the morning.Along with that he put on a robe and belted it.He felt like a whole new different person

It had just been an hour since he had completed his unpacking and honestly he didn't think it would take as long as it did.Yuna was there to see to it that he took decent breaks to rest and snack.It was already a little before ten but Taehyung wasn't home yet .The omega still hadn't his dinner yet because the alpha had told him to wait for him so they could eat together just like yesterday.

He aimlessly wondered around and end up in the dinning room where he found Ms Yeo awake.Seriously does she have to wait up for a grown up man instead of resting at that age.

"Good evening  Ma'am"

"Good evening to you too.I  was just about to call you so you could have your dinner.Its getting late and you must be starving"

"How can your son make me wait and not call in case he was running late.What does he think of himself?"Jungkook asked curtly

"Maybe he got caught up at work"

"So is calling too much for him then?'

"Taehyung is a man of few words"

"I get that but that's shouldn't be an excuse for him not to communicate when it's important"

"You sound really angry Jungkook"the middle aged woman remarked

"This kinda behavior irks me.Im going to teach him a lesson.I told him last time not to make you wait up for him but I guess my words fell into deaf ears"

"I really don't mind waiting for him.Thats all I do in this world"

"Don't let him take advantage of that"Jungkook's tone had turned soft.He really felt for her because Taehyung and the mansion was all her world.So the man ought to value her efforts.

"You know Jungkook...Work is all Taehyung had until now.He has pushed and challenged himself to do better.All of this was to prove to his mother he doesn't need her and he doesn't.So bear with him and try to understand him.He will come around"

Jungkook nodded in understanding.Maybe Taehyung had a lot of work to do since he wasn't at work the entire morning.And it was all because of him so he shouldn't be complaining.

"Then shall I get your dinner for you?"

"No, I will get it.Why should I let my future mother in law do work for me.Thats not really wise is it?"he teased

"And I thought you didn't want me to be your mother in law"

"I gave it a thought"

Jungkook went and grabbed his dinner  and banana milk from the kitchen .The two talked while they ate until  late.Even then there was still no sign of Taehyung.

"Good night, Ma'am.Go to sleep early."

"You too Jungkook.And don't you worry.He will be here soon"

"I'm not worried about him at all"

"Then who..."

"You"he stated softly

"I'm flattered"Ms Yeo smiled wholeheartedly.

"I have already said goodbye so I will just grab a bottle of water and be on my way"

"Don't lay down immediately after eating.You will get indigestion"

"Yes mother in law.I will keep that in mind"

The words mother in law made Ms Yeo feel ticklish.Did Taehyung also see her like his mother?