Chapter 39

In all two years of being married Jungkook had never felt this neglected.Taehyung left for work everyday before he could wake up.As if that wasn't enough he came back way in the middle of the night when the omega was sleeping.This went on for over a month and Jungkook didn't know what to do.More importantly than that they couldn't even make love.

Jungkook then decided to stay up late so he could confront his husband.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet?"Taehyung asked as soon as he got home

"And are coming from work at this hour or somewhere else?"the omega countered

"I asked a question first so you answer me first.Who the hell taught you to answer a question with a question.Guess who has suddenly decided to act grown up"the alpha snickered.

"Taehyung I just need to know the truth."the omega whispered

"What truth?"the alpha didn't sound interested.He was rather tired from the long day.

"Are you cheating on me?"Jungkook asked as he held back a waterfall of tears.

Taehyung laughed humourlessly"Do I really have to answer that.What made you come up with this crazy theory all of a sudden"

"Then are you avoiding me?"Jungkook asked

"Yes"Taehyung replied firmly.

Jungkook swallowed"Why?"

Taehyung's features darkened"You have forgotten what you did, didn't you?If you were me would you have forgotten it that easily?"

"Taehyung I'm sorry.How long will you hold that one mistake against me For all my life?"

"You are sorry aren't you?"the alpha asked without any emotion

"Yes I am"Jungkook cried.

"Then stop complaining and enjoy your punishment"

That was it for Jungkook.He let the tears fall . That's all he could do at the moment.

From there things changed.Taehyung started coming home early and had breakfast and dinner with Jungkook like they had always did.However there wasn't communication between them whatsoever.They were like strangers despite living under the same room and sharing the same bed.

For the first time in a while Seokjin and Jimin had visited Jungkook at his house because they rarely saw the omega.He never left the house unless it was necessary.

"Are you perhaps deiting for your high school reunion?"Jimin asked.

"I'm not dieting"

"Then I guess Taehyung is stressing you out then.Tell me what he did?"the older pressed

"He didn't do anything.I don't know why I'm losing so much weight despite eating well and so"Jungkook lied and the other omegas failed to see through him.

"Are you perhaps trying to get pregnant.I  heard it can be stressful when you don't get results at first"Jimin said

"And how do you know about this?"Jin asked.

"I'm doing some research.I have decided to divorce Yoongi and then have an artificial insemination"

"Hyung are you serious?"the youngest omega asked.

"Yoongi is still weighing his options.I can live without him but I can't live without having a child of my own"

"Jimin I don't think anyone could be as crazy as you are"Jin remarked

"You can't blame me.I have everything else I need in my life except a baby.Look at me.Im not getting any younger"

"You are right.Jungkook might just have a baby before you."