Chapter 61

Jungkook looked himself in the mirror.It had been exactly two weeks since he had his c-section and his body is improving if he does say so himself.This was the same day he was supposed to leave the hospital.The thought of leaving his children behind saddened him a great deal but there was nothing he could do about it.

He came out of the bathroom and saw his husband waiting for him on the couch.

"Ready to go?"Taehyung asked without diverting his attention from his laptop

"Have you carried everything to the car"

"Yeah,I was just waiting for you"

"What are you doing there"Jungkook plopped on the couch next to his husband to see what he was up to.

"I'm purchasing a new SUV for our babies"

"Thats so thoughtful of you but what does mommy get"he pouted.

"Mommy gets whatever he wants but first you have to tell me what you plan to do with the little gift I gave you?"

"I'm going to buy shares in a diamond company.And maybe later I might start my own jewelry company and establish a few outlets"

"Thats a great idea.Now tell me what you want"

"I was just joking around.You have already given me more than I can ever ask for.You gave me love ,children and a family,a home.You ,Mr Kim and our children is all I need and live for"

"How touching"Taehyung pulled the omega onto his lap.

"Don't make fun of me"he hid his head in his husband's neck.Shy baby was he?

"Still I want to get you a new car because you deserve it.Trust me you have earned every little privilege that will be bestowed upon you"

"You are so sweet"he smiled dreamily at his husband.

"I know.Shall we go"

"Let's wait for Namjoon Hyung.He said he has something to say"

Speaking of the devil.Namjoon walked right in and Jungkook wanted to get off his husband but the alpha didn't let him.

"I hope you didn't wait long"

"No,Hyung"Jungkook fiddled with Taehyung's hands that were on his tummy.

"Great then.First thing first no sex for three months.I'm saying this for you Taehyung.Jungkook is off limits so you better make other arrangements"

"Hyung what do you mean by other arrangements?"Jungkook asked

"He is encouraging me to cheat on you"Taehyung said

"I will leave you if you do that.Don't even think about it"the omega glared

"You wouldn't"

"Why don't you try me"

"Guys chill .I was just messing around.As I was saying ,Taehyung it is your responsibility to dress Jungkook's wound once every two days.I'm sure I taught you how to do that"

"Yes hyung"

"Last but not least.Jungkook don't stop taking your medicine until I tell you to."

"I understand"

"You are free to drop by whenever you want to check on the kids"

"Thank you hyung"

"Any questions?"

"Hyung what hair color does my children have?"Jungkook just had to ask.

"Its black.Why did you ask?"

"I had a dream.Haneul had white hair and Hansung had red hair.Isn't that weird?"