Chapter 35

"Taehyung"

The alpha hummed as he swang their intertwined hands back and forth as they walked home.

"Why didn't we think of getting a cab"Jungkook asked.After last night's events and walking around in the afternoon he was quite exhausted.

"Aren't you afraid of being maged"

"Does it happen often?"Jungkook asked

"I'm just worried.Besides we can't get any at this time"

"Are you sure?"Jungkook asked.

"No,I thought what better way to end our date by going home while holding hands like teenagers in love"the alpha said.

"Taehyung it could be dangerous for us to walk at this time.And when did you suddenly romantic"

"There is nothing dangerous than being married to me"the alpha said

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the alpha"Please be serious.I have a bad feeling about this.And my ass still hurts"

"As far as your ass is concerned I will kiss it better"

"Really can't wait"Jungkook said sarcastically only to look away blushing.

Out of nowhere two bulky men appeared from behind Taehyung and Jungkook screamed in fear.He held onto his husband with all his might

"Kookie stay calm baby"

Instead of attacking Taehyung one of them ripped the thread off his neck.

Jungkook gasped and covered his mouth.He couldn't help but wonder what these men's intentions were.If they were robbers they would have done what they wanted and left right away.

Meanwhile  Taehyung was now in his real form and coming for the men who neither seemed surprised or repulsed by Taehyung's change in form.

With inhumane speed he grabbed both of their necks and slammed them against the wall"What did I ever do to the both of you?"he asked softly

"Taehyung.Please stop.Let them go?"

Jungkook's soothing voice resonated in Taehyung's ears

"Please .For me"Jungkook begged

Taehyung dropped the bulky men to the ground and went to grab Jungkook's hand and left.He didn't say a word until they got home.He looked withdrawn and Jungkook didn't know how he could get him to talk.

Meanwhile

"Tell me what happened"

"The omega's reaction wasn't what we expected.He seemed very aware of your son's condition .Even more he held Master Taehyung back when he wanted to attack us"

"Are you sure you saw right.I don't want to weave dreams thinking that there is someone out there who loves my son for who he is"

"We saw right ma'am.For evidence we collected the CCTV footage from the street where we encountered them"

"I guess that should be enough for me.From what you have told him he seems to be an exceptional omega"

"Are you happy ma'am"

"I'm elated"

**

Jungkook grew anxious and concerned when Taehyung didn't come out of the bathroom for two good hours.Despite begging him he didn't come out.

As a result Jungkook fell asleep while leaning against the bathroom door.

When Taehyung finally opened up Jungkook almost lost his balance but Taehyung carried him to the bed before he could fall over.