Chapter 4

Thanks to the contract Jungkook had yet another sleepless night.He couldn't remember when was the last time he slept properly.Probaly before he got abudacted.It seems like he wasn't going to get any sleep anytime soon.Why was he so unlucky and why was his life so messed up.

Yuna had come for him with breakfast in the morning but he turned her down.He could think better on an empty  stomach.

At lunch time Yuna came again with his food but Jungkook refused to eat.Whom was he kidding no one would if he starved to death.Thats what he thought but someone did care.

"I don't know what happened between you and Sir but I don't think it solves anything to starve oneself.'the maid couldn't stand seeing the omega dejected.

"I'm not at all starving myself"

"Then why aren't you eating.Mr Kim will get mad if he learns that you were on a hunger strike"

"Will you tell him ?"Jungkook asked.

"Definitely.Trust me you wouldn't want to see the other side of him"

"I didn' t say I won't eat.I  will later.Im just doing some thinking"Jungkook pouted.

"At least have a shower.Sir will be home very soon.He is obssed with cleanliness"

"Okay I hear you.Say no more.I'm really starting to hate him"_the omega grumbled

After eating and showering Jungkook was now in a better state of mind.
After much agonizing he had finally come to a decision.

He was going to give Taehyung the one thing that he wanted not because of the money because he wanted to repay the alpha's generousosity with something worth while.Taehyung had saved his life so he wanted to do something important for him in return.

Only goodness know  just what and how much Taehyung means to Jungkook.No matter what happens  between them he would be grateful to him until the day he die.Not everyone would do what Taehyung did for him.He could have froze to death or died out of starvation but he saved him despite not knowing anything about him.

With that thought Jungkook signed on the contract.He might regret his decision later in the future but now it wasn't the time.He had convinced himself that he had made the right decision and he was going to live with his decision.

Around nine pm Taehyung walked into his house looking tired like any other day.The man ran five companies on his own.His friends wondered how he could do all that on his own.But he was no superman.He was a man driven by passion.

A maid welcomed him  with a glass of water and took his jacket.He usually has his dinner before going upstairs but today he went on straight ahead.Yuna wished she could warn the omega upstairs .

Jungkook froze as the door opened . Taehyung walked to the dressing room and took something to change to and headed for the bathroom

"How could he act like he didn't see me"Jungkook grumbled angrily

''Jungkook'Taehyung's thick deep voice called from the bathroom door.

"Do you need something,Mr Kim"

"There aren't any drying towels in here.Could you get me some from the closet"

"Where exactly . Your closet is huge.I don't know where to start from"

"There is a section that only has towels .Look properly"

"Ok"

In just thirty seconds he had found it

"That wasn't hard now was it.Dont make a habit of complicating simple matters Jungkook"

"Well if it's pertaining to the contract I have signed it"he blurted out.