Chapter 52

Taehyung felt fresh and clean and then went downstairs to look for his love.

"Mrs Kim I'm hungry.Is this how you treat your husband whom you haven't seen in five months"Taehyung said casually as he went down the stairs.

He froze when his eyes were met with six familiar pair of eyes.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Is this really you?"Jimin asked as he clutched his almost due baby bump.

"Shortly , shouldn't you be at the hospital by now?"Taehyung asked in amusement.

"By tomorrow maybe"Jimin said as the rest remained frozen.

Jungkook then came into view."Guys dinner is served.I will just go and call Taehyung..."

Jungkook was suddenly interrupted by a voice behind him.

"I'm here.I was calling out to you.Didnt you hear me"

"I'm sorry I didn't know you were there.Usually I could smell you from a mile away but I couldn't.Why is that?"

"I don't know what you mean.Just tell me you aren't responsible for this."Taehyung pointed at the guests that were sitting on his luxurious couches.

"Well I accidentally told Namjoon hyung about you waking up when I called him about the appointment.But before I knew it this happened"

"Did you perhaps tell them that I had died because most of them look as if they have seen someone who has risen from the dead"

"They weren't expecting it .That's all"

Taehyung walked closer and bridged the distance between them.His hands went around the pregnant omega's slim curves"My love..."

"Yes Mr Kim..."Jungkook blushed at the way his husband was holding him in front the their guests.

"Did I tell you how much I missed you"

"Oh"Jungkook lifted a brow"Did you now.You forgot to mention it"

"Then shall I show you"

Jungkook restricted the alpha from kissing him by his hand on the older's chest"We can't do this right now"

"Why not?"

"Did you brush your teeth.Ealier you smelt like a dog had died in your mouth"the omega teased

Taehyung laughed lightly"Nice one.I brushed my teeth my love.Twice in fact.So go on and look for another excuse"

"Nayeon is watching"

"Trust me she is used to this.Her parents kiss in front of her all the time"

"But I don't want our baby to see us kissing"

"Seriously Jungkook.Running out of excuses aren't we?"

"Taehyung I don't want you to squeeze my baby to death"

Meanwhile Jimin and Yoongi had gotten enough of the drama in front of them.

"Am I the only one who is hungry?"Jimin broke the silence

"We should go to the dinning table"

"Mommy what are uncle Tae and Kookie whispering about?"Nayeon asked Jin.

"It's adult stuff"

"What kind of stuff?"

"The kind of married people stuff.You will understand when the time comes"Jin said to his daughter

"Ok"

As soon as Taehyung realized that the living room was empty he seized the moment and devoured the poor omega's lips.