Chapter 47

Jungkook arrived back home at the expected time.From what he could see Taehyung had been impatiently waiting for him.He squeezed him into a tight hug as soon as he saw him.

Jungkook struggled to breathe"Taehyung your body is too hot.Did you even take a shower at all"

"Let's shower together"the alpha offered the omega his puppy eyes

"No"

"Why?"

"I'm not going to help you with your hot blood.I know having a shower with you means one thing.My body is off limits"he pouted and then blushed

"I know what the doctor said.Im not so selfish that I would want to fuck you after what happened "Taehyung said.

"Good boy"

Jungkook checked Taehyung out and realized that he looked younger than he already is.He was flexing his muscles in a black tank top and black sweatpants.

"So big guy?"he wiggled his eyebrows in mischief

"Yes sweetheart"

Jungkook wrapped his arms around the alpha's neck"What have you been up to?"

"Are you trying to dig up some dirt on me?"Taehyung tightened his grip around the omega's waist.

"No, I'm just trying to be romantic.I don't think asking you what you have been up to is a crime"

"That's why you had my new secretary spy on me.According to her you wanted to know whomever I meet and for what reason"

Jungkook' sank back his expression was overly innocent"Did I?"

"Didn't you?"Taehyung tilted his head

"Let's forget about that.Why don't we go and have a shower then we can relax"Jungkook said

"Just know this conversation isn't over"

"Jeju was terrific.Thanks for asking by the way"Jungkook said sarcastically.

"Did you meet someone there"

Jungkook paused for a second while deep in thought.Did Taehyung he know about the meeting with his mother.It wouldn't be a surprise if the alpha had sent someone to follow him.He was capable of that.In every sense he looked like that type of husband.

Taehyung snapped his fingers in the omega's face.

"What,?"

"You were spacing out.Was he that charming"the alpha grimenced

"Not more than you though"Jungkook winked and Taehyung picked him off the ground and went to the bathroom.

***

Jungkook sighed as he slipped out of the sweats he had been wearing.When he came back from Jeju he thought he and his husband would spend quality time together after what had occured in the recent weeks but he was wrong.Taehyung had been offhand with him all afternoon.He didn't know why his husband was that way.

He thought maybe the alpha was being grumpy because he wasn't feeling well .That wasn't the case either.Jungkook had always been able to tell whenever Taehyung is experiencing a negative emotion but right now he couldn't pin point it .

Heaving another sigh he put on Taehyung's black t -shirt that covered half of his thighs and fell over his shoulders.With that he walked out of the dressing room ready to go to bed.

On seeing Taehyung with a thermometer in his mouth Jungkook face palmed.He had meant to check the alpha's temperature but left it in his mouth and got carried away with his thoughts.