Bonus Chapter 4

. . .

"Are you crazy, Gio?"

Giovanni shrugged, his eyes fixed on my step-sister who was looking around anxiously. "Her father offered. No man in his right mind would say not to that." His eyes skimmed over her body.

I felt like slapping him. "Giovanni, I swear to the Italian gods-"

"Fabi agreed." He looked at me with a smirk. "Think she'll be able to handle two mafia men, Livy?"

"What-" I looked at Fabiano who was talking to Ashton, his eyes were fixed on Leyla, too. He looked like he was going to eat her up. I looked at Giovanni. He looked at Leyla like he was seconds away from claiming her caveman style.

I looked back at Leyla. Her curly brown hair was down in tamed curls, she usually had Hermione hair. Her dusky skin, which she must have inherited from her Indian mother who died years ago, was glowing in the dim golden lights of the room. She was beautiful. I had had one decent conversation with her and her sisters.

I walked away from Giovanni. He listened to me, sure, but he never let anyone tell him what to do and if he wanted Leyla, I could not stop him.

I went to Xerxes and sat down beside him He smiled at me, dropping a kiss on my lips. "How's my little wife doing?" My heart fluttered at that. His wife. Their wife. It felt unreal.

I collected myself. "Giovanni and Fabiano want my sister."

He didn't look surprised.

"Seriously?!" I hissed.

"Little love."

I stood up, walking away. I knew people were looking at me but I couldn't care. I entered the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I was glowing.

The door opened and Ashton stepped inside. He slammed the door shut, locking It.

He smirked at me. "Hey, Little one. You looked a little angry..." His eyes skimmed over my body.

They had been hungry for me for about two weeks. I had too much planning to do so I barely had time for sex. Now my own body got turned on every time they looked at me. I had almost lost it when they had me in their arms during the first dance. I had first danced with Xerxes, then Zavier, and then Ashton, and then it was a blur because they passed me around so many times among them. All I could remember was that that they were smiling and I was giggling.

"You didn't tell me about Leyla."

"I didn't know you cared." He frowned. "You never talk about them."

I sighed. "I care..."

He stepped closer, taking me in his arms. I set my head against his chest. "But you don't want to because of your mom, It's okay to care."

I hummed. "Don't keep things with me."

"I won't."

We stood like that for a while.

"Can we go?" I asked, looking up at him.

He nodded, dropping a kiss on my forehead. "Yes."

. . .

I put my legs on his lap.

Zavier took my heels off, dropping them on the floor, and then gently massaged my feet. I sighed, sitting back comfortably in the limousine chair.

"You treat me like a massage chair," he complained.

"I love massage chairs."

"You love me?"

I shrugged. "Kinda."

In an instant, my feet were thrown off his lap and he had my neck in his hand. He looked deep into my eyes as a blush spread on my cheeks. "Open your mouth, whore."

"Z-Zavier-"

He slapped my face lightly. "What do you call me?"

"Daddy." My thighs pressed together.

"Open your mouth."

I opened my mouth and he spat inside. "Close. Don't swallow. You are going to hold it in your mouth till we reach the penthouse." He smirked. "Half an hour. My little Kitten can do that for her daddy, can't she?"

I nodded, whimpering as he slapped my face again.

I felt myself being picked by Xerxes. He sat me on his lap. "Open your mouth, Little love."

I did. He spat inside. "Close. No swallowing."

I nodded, feeling my panties dampen.

Ashton, who was sitting beside Xerxes, grabbed my chin. "Open."

I did and he, too, spat inside. "Close."

Xerxes tucked my head to his chest, his one hand moving up and down my body, making me squirm on his lap.

"Such a pretty little slut you are, Little love," Xerxes murmured in my ear. "So eager to please your daddies. You think it will get you out of what we have planned for you tonight, whore?" I whimpered when he slapped my left breast.

"You made us wait for so long, Kitten." Zavier twirled a strand of my hair around his finger. "You won't be able to sit for days, my pretty little fucktoy." He pressed a kiss to my neck, right where I was most sensitive, I almost gulped down their spit but I didn't want them to punish me more than they already planned to. Even though I kind of loved it when they were mean.

The rest of the ride was painful. They slapped my ass, my breasts, my face and called me all the dirty names in the book. They made me kneel by their feet with my head down as they talked amongst themselves, running their hands through my hair and telling me I was a good whore for them, only them.

Finally, when we reached the penthouse, I was in tears. Zavier picked me up and walked out of the limousine.

I pointed at my mouth, eyes pleading.

"When we reach the penthouse, kitten." He entered the lift and made me stand on the ground.

Ashton took hold of me and pressed my body to his firm one, his hands going down to grab my ass.

Soon enough, the lift opened and we stepped out.

"Swallow," Xerxes commanded and finally, I swallowed. I looked around. The penthouse was normal but there were rose petals on the staircase, which I predicted led to the kinky room there had gotten made here because I liked living in the city more than the mansion. Xerxes picked me up bridal style and climbed the staircase, following by Zavier and Ashton.

In their eyes was a promise of a long, painful and pleasurable night.

. . .

Yes, I'm evil.