T H I R T Y - s i x

I was a little tipsy

I was a little tipsy. Just a little.

Ashton, Zavier, and Xerxes danced with me till my feet started killing me. It was wonderful. They twirled me around and made me laugh, even Xerxes who wasn't much funny. He was cute, though.

I wanted to squish his face and kiss his lips. I wanted to do that to Zavier and Ashton, too.

I put my head on Alexi's shoulder.

"Yo, Rosie?"

"You need to stop calling me that," he said in his Russian accent which made the women who were listing to us while pretending to talk sigh.

"Who plucked your roses, Rosie?"

"I hate you," The Russian grumbled. "Where are your men?"

"I don't know. Probably scaring some dude." I sighed. "I'm surrounded by mafia people, it's stupid."

"And powerful," Giovanni, who was sitting on my left, said.

"Yeah yeah." I rolled my eyes. "You and your ponytail are so powerful."

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Seriously, though," Kylie said, dressed in a dress that was of the same shade as her blue hair, sitting beside Alisa who was dressed in a golden dress, looking like the fucking sun. "Where are they?"

I took my phone out and texted them on the group chat I had made yesterday because texting them individually was too much work.

Were t u

Z- how drunk are you, baby?

A- we are coming back in some minutes.

X-you are with the others, right? Don't go anywhere.

I'm nt dwnk. I'm wih Rosie.

A- totally not drunk.

I rolled my eyes. Infuriating mafia men.

I stood up, wobbling a little. I knew I should have worn my bunny slippers.

"Where are you going?" Alisa asked.

"To the stars," I said. "My first stop is the washroom, though." I turned around and walked away, disappearing into the crowd before they could catch me.

I looked around, there were so many people here and they were continuously looking at me. I knew I looked good but they could stop.

I walked out of the ball from the back door which led to a latte backyard, stumbling a little in my heels, and looked around. Some guards were walking around here, looking ready to kill. I spotted some who had guarded me earlier, I waved at them. They waved back awkwardly.

One approached me, looking panicked. "Ma'am you should go inside."

I ignored him.

"Ma'am-"

I walked into the yard, looking around and that's when I heard them.

"Hold him up." Zavier.

I heard a painful grunt and then someone falling on the ground.

"For fuck's sake, Gabriel, hold him the fuck up." Ashton.

Their voice was coming from the greenhouse on the right.

I walked inside, kicking my heels off. It was dark and in the middle, they were there.

Gabriel and some other guy were holding a man up by his arms.

Zavier had a knife in his hands, the knife glinted with blood.

Ashton and Xerxes' hands were bloody, shoulders tense.

"Why are you doing this?" The man cried out and I froze at the familiar voice.

Declan.

"Why are we doing this?" Xerxes chuckled. "Because you put your filthy hands on our woman."

"I-I didn't know!" Declan sobbed, shaking from head to toe.

"I don't give a fuck." Ashton punched him on the ribs, probably breaking some. I put my hands on my mouth, my eyes widening.

"Now," Zavier grabbed Declan's brown hair, making the man look him in the eyes. "Which hand should I cut first?"

"Let me go," Declan cried out. "I didn't know she belonged to you I swear."

"We are going to cut both of your hands," Zavier said. I could hear the darkness in his voice, in their voice. It was too much and reminded me of what they called themselves. Monsters. "And then I will make you run in my maze. Been a while since I've had a french there."

Xerxes punched Declan's ribs, right where Ashton had punched him, making the man buckle on his knees but Gabriel and the other dude held him up.

"Shall we, brothers?"

I watched in horror as another man, I don't know who, came with a fucking chainsaw in his hands.

Chainsaw.

Ashton grabbed the chainsaw from the man and started it.

He bought it closer to Declan's shoulder.

I screamed, closing my eyes, putting my hands on my ears.

"Olivia?"

I crumbled on the ground, terrified at their show of brutality and cruelty.

I felt hands on me. I flinched.

"No!"

I felt myself being picked up but I couldn't do anything. My breathing was slow. I couldn't believe that he...that they.

"Kitten, open your eyes."

"No." I sobbed. "Y-you-" another sob tore through my lips. I heard someone curse but then there was nothing but darkness.

. . .

Thoughts?

One more thing - NO OLIVIA SLANDER WILL BE TOLERATED. If you disagree with what she's doing, simply keep in mind that she is not you. She's a character, a character with a fucked up past and fucked up mental health.