F O U R T E E N

I sat down beside her in the room

The bruises on her neck reminded me of when I once caused them. I had not choked her as bad, but I had lost the trust she had that we wouldn't physically harm her.

I picked her hand up and pressed a kiss on the palm.

Kylie had called us from Oli's phone, crying about Olivia passed out in the alley. I have assured her that we'd take care of Olivia.

Kevin had inspected her neck. The damage wasn't much. Her body was too weak, that was the reason for her passing out.

"Baby," I murmured, pressing a kiss to her cheek. "Wake up, little love." I nuzzled my face into her hair, inhaling.

"Why are you smelling me?" She croaked out, coughing. I pulled back and helped her sit up.

I handed her a glass of water and watched as she drank it with her both hands wrapped around it. She wiped her lips with the sleeve of the t-shirt I had dressed her into and handed the glass back to me.

"Who?" I asked.

"Dad," she replied, voice small. Her eyes filled with tears. "You tortured him!"

"We were going to let him go," I softly explained, taking her hand in mine, stroking the skin of her wrist. "Believe me. But he started talking shit about how he blamed you for how his life turned out to be." She flinched. "Next thing we know, I had stabbed him in the palm, making a nice little cut."

She looked at me, wide eyes.

I smirked. "Scared, baby?"

She frowned. "...no." She tried to take her hand out of mine.

I chuckled. "You are the only person in the whole world who doesn't have to be scared." I sat down on the bed and put her on my lap. Then, I wrapped the blanket around us. "As I once said." I looked down at her, my thumb stroking her bottom lip. "We are your monsters, my love. We are yours."

Something shone in her eyes. Lust. She liked knowing that we were hers.

"Do you want me to touch you?" I asked.

Her teeth sunk into her bottom lip. I wanted to bite that fucking lip. She gave me a shy nod, cheeks blushing. She might be a lioness out of bed but there, but on my lap, she was a shy little submissive she had always been.

"My fingers or my mouth or both?"

I felt her thighs clenching together.

I ran my hand on the curve of her body, the body which once had been a little curvier, and grabbed her ass, making her gasp.

I looked her in the eye.

"Answer, my precious little slut," I murmured.

"B-both, daddy."

I smirked. "Sit on my face, then."

He laid down and pulled my t-shirt, which I had no idea how I got into, up

He laid down and pulled my t-shirt, which I had no idea how I got into, up. I clenched it in my hands, feeling nervous all of a sudden. He set me down on his chest, my throbbing center so close to his mouth.

"Trust me," he said, hands moving up and down on my thighs. "I'll take care of you."

He pulled the t-shirt up till it was dangling in my arms, my naked breasts exposed to his warm gaze and the old air of the room. I shivered.

"That t-shirt is going to stay like that," he told me. "Don't take it off."

I nodded.

He slapped my right breast, not with much power, but enough to leave a sharp sting. I whimpered. "It's 'Yes, Daddy', slut."

"Sorry, d-daddy." I trembled as he ran his both hands on my torso, pinching and pulling at the nipples, eyes looking into mine.

Suddenly, he grabbed my thighs and pulled at them till my pussy was right above his mouth. I bit my lip, closing my eyes, my cheeks flushing with embarrassment as he moved the strip of the panties to the aide, exposing all of me to him.

"Wet already?" He mocked. "So dirty, little girl." He pulled my thighs down, wrapping his strong arms around it, and pressed his lips to my clit softly.

I whimpered, throwing my head back, shivering as he slowly sucked on my clit, drawing out small gasps from my lips. His movements were firm and never hesitant. He knew what he was doing.

He knew how to drive me crazy.

"Is this what you wanted?" He asked, softly brushing his tongue through my inner folds. "Is this what your little cunt wanted, baby?"

He dipped his tongue into my hole, fucking me with it gently, my thighs shook at the pleasure, I felt shivers running down my spine as the gentle moments.

Then, he sucked on my clit, hard. I jumped, whimpering when he didn't stop, he maintained the suction with his lips and moved his tongue on my clit, groaning when I let out more wetness at the rough treatment.

His one arm loosed and I knew what he was going to do. He spanked me, one hand covering my ass, making me yelp, and sucked and lapped at my pussy at the same time, biting and nibbling into my clit.

"I need to fuck you," he growled, sucking harder on my clit, making my thighs shake around. "Cum so that I can fuck you."

I did. I came loudly, thighs shaking, twisting in the t-shirt still tangled in my elbows. He sucked for another fifteen seconds, letting me cry and beg.

He took the shirt off completely and lay me down on the bed. I clenched my shaking thighs together, looking up at him as he unzipped his trousers, pulling out his hard cock. I gulped, thighs still trembling because of the orgasm but more desire awoke inside of me.

I wanted to feel him.

"Get on all fours, slut."

I bit my lip. "Yes, Daddy."

. . .

So...yeah. That happened. I'm so tired I could sleep for hours.