T W E N T Y - t h r e e

"Give me your hands

"Give me your hands."

"What?"

"Is that how you ask a question, kitten?" He asked threateningly. I gulped.

"No, daddy." I put my hands behind my back. He tied my forearms together, my hands gripping my upper arms. He must have tied them with his tie.

"What's the safe word?"

"Red."

"That's a good girl," he praised, pressing a kiss to the back of my neck. He took the stick out of my messy bun, letting my hair loose. He threw the stick away and gently touched the spot where the wound was.

"Hurts?"

"A little, daddy."

He hummed. "Okay. I won't pull your hair this time...I don't plan on showing any other mercy."

I felt his hands on my ass again. "Ten, yes?"

I nodded.

He spanked my upper thigh.

"Y-yes, daddy," I corrected myself, wincing. That hurt.

"Two times you forgot to call me daddy, little girl." He sighed, smacking my upper thigh again. "Now you deserve twenty. Every mistake will add ten. Don't speak unless you are told to, am I clear, slut?"

"Yes, daddy," I whispered, feeling the wetness between my thighs.

"You like being commanded." He chuckled. "You like being vulnerable in front of us, don't you, Olivia?"

"I-" I swallowed. "I don't know, daddy," I said honestly.

He hummed. "We'll work on that. Now, don't make a sound. I don't want to hear a whimper, baby. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, daddy," I whispered. Not make a sound? That was going to be hard.

He spanked me, his hand covering my ass in a painful slap, making my breath hitch and eyes fill with tears but I didn't make a sound.

"Good girl," he muttered, spanking me again. I got on my toes, trying to lessen the pain and squeezing my thighs together.

"Get back in position " He ordered, spanking me for the third time, his hand heavy and harsher than the first two spanks, making me aware that he was not using his full strength. "Don't fucking move, slut. You don't have permission."

Bastard.

He spanked me again, which five spanks, I bit into my lips trying not to whimper. Asshole.

My legs were trembling because of the pain and the fucked up pleasure of his spanking. My thighs were glued together and my panties were sticking to me.

He kept his hand on the small of my back, forcing me to stay still. He spanked me twice again. I let out small breaths, trembling with need and pain."Don't make a sound," he reminded me. "I'll fuck your throat for hours if you do."

Why did that not sound bad?

"Ten more." He walked to in front of me. He grabbed my jaw and made me look up at him.

He gently caressed my cheekbone with his nose as if he had not spanked my ass red seconds ago and was going to spank me more. "Such a good girl," he said. He pressed his lips to my forehead, running one hand through my hair lightly, calming me down. I sighed.

"Ten more," he repeated. "Take them for me like a good girl, yes?"

I nodded. "Yes, daddy," I whispered.

He smirked. "Good."

He walked back and put his hands on my ass, gently kneading it. "So red," he muttered and then spanked me, quick four slaps. I was sure I had drawn blood out of my lip. Trying to stay silent was more painful than getting my ass red. Dominance, this was just a move for dominance. He wanted to control me in every way he could.

The next six spanks were brutal, he was not holding back, he just hit me while I twisted and shook.

Finally, it was done. He undid my forearms and picked me up. I whimpered, putting my face in his neck. "Touch me, p-please, daddy" I whimpered because I needed it so bad.

"Actually," I heard Ashton say. My eyes widened. When did he come? "I will do that."

Zavier gave me to Ashton.

. . .

I should probably not ask for thoughts.