T W E N T Y - t w o

"Camorra

"Camorra."

"Fucking Camorra?"

I hummed, settling back in my seat. I wanted to be home with Olivia but I needed to kill her father before she went back to fucking Paris. I wanted to burn that damn city down.

"Fuck," Dante cursed through the phone. "Fucking fuck. He had to come back now, at this time?"

I rolled my eyes, looking out of the floor-to-ceiling window on my right. It was raining. Olivia must be happy. "How's Lily?"

"I'll kill you, Xerxes."

I chuckled. "Good, I presume. When am I going to meet her?"

"At your stupid fucking ball. It was not even happening a few days back. Why are you having a ball?"

"What other way to make Olivia stay for a few more days?" I asked.

He sighed. "Alright. Alright. Her father is working with Camorra?"

I hummed. "Some of Luca's soldiers are with him to help him kill Olivia, that was the price Alarick asked for in return for information on you three fucks. All I have to do is kill Alarick and the soldiers with him. Luca doesn't give a fuck about America. You know what he wants."

"I will cut him into little pieces."

He would, literally.

"Camorra is rising, Dante, and this is not the time to have girls over."

"Fuck you."

"Don't you have a writer to fuck instead?"

He just hung up.

I sighed.

Where the fuck was Alarick?

. . .

I walked inside the mansion, eager to see Olivia.

She was packing around in the living room, her phone pressed to her ear. "Do I sound like I give a fuck, Paul?"

I arched an eyebrow. She cursed a lot these days. She had not noticed me. She was still pacing around dressed in a black dress and fuzzy bunny slippers with the cats jumping around her.

"Oh my god." She sighed, throwing herself on the couch. "How is the insurance not covering it? No way in hell is that building not going to be rebuilt."

"How much?"

She cursed. "Are you fucking kidding me right now?"

Her eyes finally fell on me. "I'll call you back. Try to see if something can be done with the insurance."

"What's wrong?" I asked her, sitting down beside her. She cuddled to my side. I smiled.

"I wanted to rebuild the gallery where Carrie died," she said monotonously. "She left it for me in her will, she left everything for me in her will actually. There's something wrong with the insurance, some documents, so the money cannot come through. It's a shit show," she grumbled, putting her face in my neck. "I'm gonna strangle Paul."

She was too cute when she was angry.

"We can give the money."

"No."

"Consider it your twenty-fourth birthday gift."

"It's still in a month, Xerxes."

It was on February 4th. Mine was on the day after tomorrow, January 10th.

"Still," I argued, pulling her on my lap, pressing kisses on her face. "Please." Please, a word I never used.

She shook her head stubbornly. "I can get it rebuilt..." She bit her bottom lip. "A little for now, I guess."

"Baby..."

She shook her head again. "No, Xerxes."

I sighed. "Brat."

She grinned.

I rolled my eyes.

I glared at Zavier

I glared at Zavier.

He gave me a smirk. "Nope."

"You don't get to choose that." I was going out in the rain whether he liked it or not.

"Well, if you fancy a red ass, be my guest, kitten."

I did not exactly mind that.

His eyes lit up as of he knew that. "Naughty little kitten," he murmured, walking closer. I took steps backward. His smirk widened. He loved the chase. My back rested against the counter. He kept his hands on either side of me, caging me with his strong body, his dark eyes looking down at me like a predator would at his prey.

"You want me to spank you, baby?"

I gulped, pressing my tight together. "No, daddy..." I whispered, squirming under his gaze, feeling my nipples harden. What the fuck was wrong with me?

"It's okay, baby," he cooed, tracing my cheekbone with the tip of his nose. "I'll be nice to your ass. You haven't had a punishment for so long. You need one to put you in line, don't you?" I gasped when he bit my earlobe.

Suddenly, I was turned around and bent down over the counter.

I felt him putting the edge of my dress up. I gulped but didn't protest. You'll regret it when you sit down.

Did I care about that right now? No.

"Such a pretty ass," he said, squeezing my ass with his hands, making me gasp. "I'll have fun smacking it after so long."

. . .

Thoughts?

So, yeah. Go eat something if you haven't yet. Drink some water.

*runs away after posting*