T H I R T Y - o n e

"It's your birthday!" I grinned.

Xerxes dug his face into my stomach, wrapping his arms around me, groaning. "Birthday sex?"

Ashton and Zavier had woken up early for something and now only Xerxes and I were in the bed.

I gulped. "I-"

He turned me around and dug his fingers into my sweats. He pulled them down and pushed my panties to the side.

I moaned when he rubbed my clit, squirming against him for more.

"So fucking hungry," he growled, pushing two fingers inside of me. I gasped. He pushed them in and out, his thumb flicking my clit. He pushed his lips on mine and kissed me deeply, making me whimper in his mouth.

"Cum," he ordered, digging his thumb into my clit.

I came, gripping his hand, rotating my hips, gasping for breath.

"Good girl." I felt him move and then his hard cock was pressed to my entrance. He pulled my hips close to him and thrusted inside of me. I whimpered, closing my eyes as he slammed in and out of me, his lips pressed to my temple as his cock move. 

"I can fuck you all day, baby," he growled into my ear. "I can spend hours in this sweet cunt."

I whimpered, gripping his hand which was on my waist, feeling my thighs tremble as he pounded in and out. "Scream for me, come on." He bit around my neck, slamming in and out. My legs spawned as I screamed, cumming and struggling against his hard cock, trying to get a hold of myself.

He stilled. "Did my slut forget to ask for permission? We let it slid the last time, little love because we knew we were being rough. "

He pulled out of me, making me whimper at the loss, and sat up on the bed. He grabbed me and sat me down between his thighs. He spread my thighs and grabbed my wrists with one hand.

He put one hand in my panties, rubbing my pussy. I bit my lip, unsure how exactly he was going to punish me.

He spanked me, right there, between my legs. I whimpered, trying to get away.

"Just five," he said, setting his chin on my head, his strong body pressed to my back. "Take it for me like a good girl, hmm?"

I nodded, sniffling.

He spanked me again. I whimpered, my thighs trembling wildly.

"Three more," he whispered to me, rubbing his hands on my panties-covered pussy. "You will take it for me, won't you, my precious little slut?"

I nodded, gulping. "Yes, daddy."

He hummed in satisfaction. "That's my girl."

He laid three quick spanks on my pussy, pushing me closer and closer to another orgasm. After spanking me, he gently rubbed his hand there.

"I'm gonna..."

He chuckled. "You are about to cum by getting your cunt spanked? Who knew my little girl is such a kinky whore for her daddies."

He tore my panties away with one hand, making me gasp, and rubbed my pussy with his hand. "Cum for me."

I did, I dug my face into his chest when I felt myself squirt with a scream, my thighs trembling so much I could barely function.

"That was so fucking hot," he said to me, stopping his hand on my pussy and keeping it there as I twitched. "Now, get on your knees on the ground."

He let me go and I kneeled on the ground, putting my hands on my thighs, and looking up at him.

He took his trousers off and stood in front of me, his long and thick cock exposed.

He grabbed my hair. "Open."

I opened my mouth and he slid his cock in, groaning. "The best fucking cure to my hangover," he muttered when I gagged on his cock. He didn't let me go. "And my best fucking birthday morning." He trusted his cock in and out, watching me with dark eyes and I choked and gagged, looking up at him with tear-filled eyes.

"Filthy fucking slut." I whimpered when he reached down to slap my breasts. "Taking my cock so fucking well." He pulled out and I gasped for breath, blinking up at him.

He picked me up and impaled me with his cock in one go. I gasped, grabbing his arms, and he grabbed my waist and moved me up and down effortlessly, watching as I screamed and shook on his cock with a smirk on his face.

"Cum."

I came, I came, again and again, struggling, moaning and screaming in his arms till he finally came deep inside of me.

He didn't pull out as he walked into the bathroom with me trembling in his arms.

I sighed against his shoulder, holding him tight.

"Happy birthday, daddy."

. . .

🙈