F I V E

TW- Mention of self harm

They were sitting across from Alisa and I. I could feel them looking at me, caressing my every inch with their eyes.

I pointedly looked out of the window.

"Where do we need to drop you?" I heard Zavier ask Alisa.

"You can drop us at her apartment," I spoke hurriedly, finally looking at them. They still had blood on them. God, they had massacred about twenty people like half an hour ago.

Sometimes I forgot how dangerous they were.

Now the metallic scent in the air did not let me forget.

Ashton looked at me, blood splashed on his white shirt, his eyes dangerous. "We would like you to spend the night with us, Olivia."

Olivia. God. It made me want to cry when he said my name. Five years. Five fucking years.

I gulped. "How about tomorrow?" I asked quietly, hating how small my voice was. Maybe the reality of my situation was finally settling in. They were going to sell us?

And, God, these three had killed so many people.

I would be having nightmares. I could feel my brain adding today's events to the big list of my nightmares.

"How about," Zavier said quietly, his eyes dangerous. "Today and tomorrow? I presume you'll be going back to Paris as soon as your exhibit ends."

If I could, I would already be on a plane back.

Just say yes.

"No." I shook my head.

Xerxes chuckled. "Braver, I see."

I gulped. No. Just a big mouth.

The limousine stopped in front of a familiar apartment building. She still lived in her old apartment?

We stepped out and they did too, before I could fly inside, Ashton spoke up.

"Five minutes," he said, grabbing my sleeve.

I gulped and nodded. It was not like they could do anything in five minutes.

Alisa, after giving me a look, walked inside the building.

I wrapped my arms around myself, the cold winds of the night hitting me in the face, as I faced them.

"Kitten." Xavier cupped my face. I gulped again but didn't say anything as he looked all over my face as if making sure that I was...real.

I felt horrible.

Ashton picked my one hand and Xerxes picked the other one up. The three moved closer, caging me between their strong bodies which smelled of blood.

I let out a shaky breath. God.

"Go." Zavier let go of me. Ashton and Xerxes did, too.

They took a step back.

"What...what are you going to do about what happened?" I asked, fiddling with my fingers. "It sounded as if it was a thing they did often." I still felt faint.

"We'll figure it out," Zavier said. "You are sweating, kitten."

"I-I." I felt woozy. "I don't feel so good," I whispered. My one hand flew to the back of my head. It was wet. I looked at it. My fingers had blood.

"What the fuck?" Xerxes turned me around, looking at the back of my head. "We have to get you to Kavin."

Kavin?

Zavier picked me up and I sighed. His arms felt nice. Their strength always left me breathless.

I snuggled into his chest as he sat down inside the limo. He smelled of blood and something good. I snuggled deeper into his chest when I felt someone put something on the back of my head.

"Don't fall asleep," Xerxes ordered.

"But I'm sleepy!" I closed my eyes.

"This little br- don't fall asleep, little one."

"Don't tell me what to do!"

There was silence in the limo.

And then I passed out.

. . .

When I woke up, I was laying in a large bed, covered with a big white fluffy blanket, and some people talking nearby.

"Malnutritioned," an unfamiliar voice was saying. "Dehydrated. There are scars of... self-harm on her arms. There can be more on her body. She did not faint because of the wound, she fainted because she doesn't eat enough."

You pass out for some time and people start talking shit.

"You can leave now, Kevin."

I heard a door open and then close.

I opened my eyes and sat up slowly.

The Creeds looked at me, their expression was deadly.

"You haven't been taking care of yourself, kitten."

Well, shit.

. . .

Thoughts?