T W E N T Y - f i v e

"Who is she to you?"

They looked at each other.

"SHE'S EIGHTEEN!" Don't break my heart.

Zavier winched. "I know, kitten."

I took deep breaths to calm myself. Were they with her?

She would have told me.

Right?

"I'm out of here," I muttered, getting out of the bed, I grabbed my dress and pulled it on. "You can go fuck all the eighteen-year-olds you want. I knew you were using me, not even kissing me or bothering to take your clothes off because obviously, you wouldn't want me to see your body. Are there nail marks on of backs? I suppose there are. Kylie has long nails."

I walked inside the closet.

"Will you stop overreacting and fucking listen, Olivia?" Xerxes asked.

"No, thank you." I grabbed my bag, thankful that I had not unpacked much. I grabbed a random pair of heels from the thousands of pairs of heels there were in the closet and wore them. They were Gucci. Well, suck on that, assholes, I'm taking away a thousand dollars heels from you.

Maybe Kylie and I had the same size. Yes. That could be it. They bought this all for her. How...how could she do this to me?

I walked out of the closet only to be grabbed by Zavier who threw me on the bed. "Fucking listen, brat." He gave me a firm look that demanded obedience. "We are not with her."

I didn't say anything. "I want to go home."

They were my home.

"Kylie is not someone we've fucked," Xerxes said.

"Well, fuck you!" I got off the bed, trying to get out of the room but this time Xerxes grabbed me, he turned me around, threw me on the bed, and gave me a spank.

"Fucking listen, little girl."

"Get the fuck off me!"

He turned me around so that I was looking up at him.

He looked angry.

I sniffled.

He sighed, features softening. "We haven't fucked her."

"Fucking her is not something we want to do," Zavier added.

"Then..." I pushed Xerxes off me. I doubted it did anything but he pulled away anyway, probably noticing how I needed space. "Why were you there to see her?"

They shared a look again.

"And don't lie to me!" My heart was racing. I felt dizzy.

"We never lie to you," Ashton told me, his hand coaching and unclenching. "How about you ask her? It's her secret to tell."

"Like you care about privacy!"

He shrugged. "I don't. But ask her."

I glared at him. "You weren't with her?"

"None of us have ever been with her," Xerxes said, sitting down beside me, pulling me on his lap. I looked away from him. "Baby, look at me." He grabbed my jaw, making me look at him. "Stop," he whispered, rubbing my arm with one hand, calming me down. I didn't even realize how close to a panic attack I was. My head was fucked up. "You're okay," he told me. "We are yours, little love."

Mine.

"Yours," Ashton whispered taking my hand in his.

"Yours." Zavier pressed his lips on my forehead.

Mine.

"Kiss me," I whispered. "Please...just kiss me."

I didn't stay awake long enough to see their reaction.

"Apparently she kicks when asked to get a therapist

"Apparently she kicks when asked to get a therapist."

Zavier frowned. "She kicks?"

I nodded. "According to Kylie."

I looked at her, sleeping on the bed, so frail with her bones showing in the dress she was wearing. She had always been small but now...her body was bones.

She had a panic attack at the thought of us being with someone else.

I sighed, leaning back in my chair.

Kiss me.

We needed to get over ourselves and just fucking kiss her. Fuck it if she broke our hearts and left again.

I went to her and sat down near her. I ran my hand through her hair. She unconsciously snuggled to my side. I sighed. Mine.

I did not know what to do with her. I did not know how to make her better.

There was a knock at the door.

I frowned.

"It's Kylie."

"Not the best time, cousin," Zavier said. Olivia was always a heavy sleeper, you could be yelling and the little brat would still be sleeping.

He opened the door and Kylie MacQuoid entered the room. "I made cookies. Olivia loves chocolate chip cookies."

"Believe me, I know," Zavier said taking the box from her hands. He opened the kid and took one out. "Could be better," he said. "Too less chocolate."

She rolled her eyes and looked at Olivia. "Well alright, MasterChef. Is she okay?"

"Nope, not really," Xerxes said.

Kylie looked at me. "Does she know?"

I shook my head. The reason people didn't know was that we didn't want a bull's eye behind Kylie and our grandparent's back, Kylie had already lost her parents like that - our maternal Uncle and Aunt. We had too many enemies.

I looked at Olivia.

My little one. So strong yet so broken.

. . .

Thoughts?