T W E L V E

I had expected him to gab me as soon as the lunch ended and bend me over the desk, not that I was imagining how that would happen, but he grabbed a big first aid kit form somewhere in his large office and pulled me up from my chair, sat me down on...

I had expected him to gab me as soon as the lunch ended and bend me over the desk, not that I was imagining how that would happen, but he grabbed a big first aid kit form somewhere in his large office and pulled me up from my chair, sat me down on the table and turned me around so that my back was facing him.

"This manhandling must be bad for my head," I grumbled when he started taking off my bandage. It didn't hurt much, but it did when he pulled the bandage off it.

"And for your pussy. I know it gets wet and hungry when I grab you, doesn't it?"

Well, it did, but he didn't have to do me dirty like that. I shut up.

He chuckled. "That's what I thought, little brat." He started dressing my wound. I picked my phone up from the desk and unlocked it.

I groaned.

"What?" He asked, fingers pausing.

"My mother texted me. She wants to meet up." My mother knew of my involvement with the Creeds she did not know what exactly had gone down between us, but I had to give her something because she was abducted by Igor and was going to be killed off along with my father whose whereabouts were a mystery to me. I had wanted to talk to him but I didn't come to New York for the past five years and I could not just call him and ask him to come to Paris. I had his number. Dante had given me that.

"Say no if you don't want to," Ashton said, fingers resuming.

"I can't say no. I'm back in five years. She'll throw a tantrum!"

Before he could answers the door opened and I heard a meow.

I gasped. Turning around. Zavier and Xerxes metered the room with four familiar cats with black collars around their necks.

Ashton finished up my bandage and I hopped off the desk.

The cats looked at me with distrust.

"Hey," I murmured softly, gently cupped Hera and Aphrodite's faces in my hands. They both, after some hesitation, snuggled into my hands.

"They remember you," Xerxes said giving me Aphrodite and Athena who were in his arms. I tried to hold them in my arms but Athena wiggled too much. She never liked being picked up. Finally, she jumped out of my arms and started running around the office. Aphrodite snuggled into me. Zavier gave me Hera, who also cuddled into me, and let Hestia down. Hestia and Athena chased each other for a while and then curled near my feet.

"They have grown so much," I muttered. They had been just little kittens when I left.

Zavier smiled at me, cupping my cheek. "They missed you. They would run around looking for you..."

My heart broke a little.

I nodded, gulping harshly. I sat down on Ashton's chair behind the desk, running my hand through Hera and Aphrodite's fur while watching Hestia and Athena claw at each other.

Creeds watched me.

"You are like one-fourth of what you usually eat," Xerxes said. "You should eat more. Do you want anything else?"

I shook my head. "No."

I played with the cats for a long time while they worked on whatever they were working on. I could feel their eyes on me from time to time.

This felt nice. Being with them in silence.

I pressed my lips against her jaw

I pressed my lips against her jaw. "You had fun today?" I asked. We were having dinner at a restaurant. She had spent all the time today after lunch playing with the cats who accepted her wholeheartedly. 

She nodded and snuggled unto me, closing her eyes. It was clear she wanted to take an escape nap again so I nudged her away.

She glared at me.

I pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"The food is shit here," Zavier was saying to Ashton. "I can make it a million times better. What the fuck is that?" He looked at the steak some woman was eating. "They don't even have skills to present the food."

"Then let's not eat," Olivia grumbled.

Zavier shook his head. "You have to eat and there's not enough time for me to make anything because you refused to leave the cats alone."

Olivia glared at him. "So it's my fault?"

He nodded, taking a sip of his water. "That is what I just said."

She rolled her eyes. "Blah blah blah."

He just looked at her.

"Sorry, daddy," she muttered.

I chuckled. Little brat. But she knew how far she could push.

. . .

Thoughts?