T H I R T Y - n i n e

It was early in the morning

My flight was scheduled for five in the evening.

I kept the large sheet down in front of Xerxes.

He looked down at it. It was a charcoal portrait of us. I had made it for him. It was of a picture some paparazzi had taken of us when we had gone out for dinner on the day I met the cats again. It was a beautiful picture. I was glaring down at the food and they were looking at me with smiles on their faces.

Xerxes smiled at me. "Thank you for this, little love. You didn't have to."

I smiled softly, tapping my fingers on his desk. "I wanted to."

"We helped," Ashton piped in.

"How did you help?" Zavier demanding, rolling his eyes at his twin. "You just sat there and watched her. I gave her chocolates."

"I was there for moral support."

"Sure."

I rolled my eyes. They fought like middle school kids.

"Let's go out," Zavier said suddenly, standing up. I looked out of the window of the office, at the soft rain which was falling.

"Where?" I asked, standing up from the chair.

He shrugged. "Anywhere."

. . .

I was sitting on Zavier's motorbike behind him. Ashton and Xerxes were on their bikes on either side of us. I was dressed in a big leather jacket which belonged to Ashton and black skinny jeans with black boots which had block heels. There was a helmet on my head and my arms were wrapped tightly around Zavier's waist.

I was looking around with wide eyes as my hair flapped around me. He moved with confident control, making the black vehicle cut through the wind and the rain with Ashton and Xerxes on our sides, easily keeping up.

This was amazing. This was beautiful.

I didn't know where we were going but I didn't care. I just clutched to Zavier, then Ashton, and the Xerxes as I changed bikes every hour.

We stopped at a small diner. I was behind Ashton this time. I got off, taking my helmet off, stretching my arms, and sighing. "This is fun." I grinned at them. They smiled, looking at peace.

"Come on, little one. Let's eat something," Ashton said, pressing his lips on mine. We walked outside the diner. The rain had stopped now but the weather was still quite windy and moist, I loved it.

We sat down at a table for four with Zavier beside me, Ashton across me, and Xerxes beside him. I picked the menu up.

"I want pizza," I mumbled. I knew I had to eat something, they were not going to let me not eat. So I might as well eat something good. "Pepperoni. Small." I kept the menu down. They looked at me. I knew the last time I had devoured pizza with them I had devoured a large one.

"Okay," Ashton said, nodding.

The waitress came. They ordered the type of pizza they wanted in size large and I ordered mine. The waitress walked away, her eyes lingering on Zavier.

I was sitting right here.

"I'm yours," Zavier said in my ear, pressing a kiss to the spot behind my earlobe, which was incredibly sensitive.

I bit my lip, nodding. He pecked my lips, his large hand landing on my thigh. I froze.

He smirked.

He rubbed his palm all over my thigh while I glared down at the table, aware of three pairs of eyes on me. I could feel the sweetness collecting between my thighs, making me squirm in my seat.

"Zavier..."

"Is that what you call me when your pussy is wet, baby?" He asked, his lips brushing over my ear. I looked around, there were not many people here.

"Daddy," I whispered when he unbuttoned my jeans, throwing his jacket over my lap. My teeth sunk into my bottom lip as he dug his fingers inside and gently rubbed my swollen clit.

I bit the inside of my cheek to keep myself from moaning.

"Look up," Ashton ordered. I did. I looked up at him with wide eyes as Zavier rubbed my clit. I squirmed, embarrassed. Ashton tilted his head, the simple action left me breathless.

I looked at Xerxes and just then Zavier dug two fingers deep inside of me. My legs trembled, I let out a gasp. Xerxes smirked, making more wetness come out of me.

Suddenly Zavier pulled his hand out. I whined at the loss of contact, my cheeks flushing.

Zavier put his fingers in his mouth, watching as my eyes widened.  "Delicious," he told me and just then the food arrived.

But I was hungry for something else.

. . .