T H I R T Y

Olivia

I looked down at my phone. 

It had been three hours since they left. Three fucking hours. And there was no call or text from them. 

Lily was sitting beside me on the balcony of the mansion. She passed me the bottle of whiskey we had gotten from the Creeds' stash. I took a sip of the bitter liquid, wanting to throw my phone at something. 

"You think they'll cheat?" Alisa asked, she was sitting on my left, on her left was Kylie who was passing uneasy glances towards me every minute.

"I..." After what my reaction had been to them potentially being with Kylie, I doubted they would. But I was uneasy. I didn't answer Alisa, I just took another sip of the whisky and passed the bottle to Alisa. 

"Are you going to stay?" Kylie asked. "Or are you going back to Paris the day after tomorrow?"

I didn't answer. 

. . .

I was almost asleep when I felt heard them.

"Get the fuck off me, you Russian bastard," I heard Dante yell and then a loud thump.

"Italian asshole."

"At least I don't have daddy issues."

"Oh, fuck off."

"Shut the fuck up!" I heard Zavier say. "Women are sleeping..."

"Where's Lily?" I heard Dante slur. "Where's my Piccola?"

He was down bad.

I got out of the bed and walked out of the room. I descended the staircase and looked at the mafia men sprawled on the couches, chugging more whisky down their throats.

Dante looked at me with bloodshot eyes. "Where's my Piccola?"

He had it bad.

"Upstairs, first door on the right."

"Baby." Xavier walked to me, grabbing my waist and crushing me on his body. "My kitten."

"I'm gonna hurl," Giovanni slurred trying to take his tie off. "Why am I even wearing a fucking tie?"

"Because you are a fucking idiot," Dante replied as he climbed the stairs, stumbling a little but he managed to get up.

"Little one." Xerxes and Ashton gripped me, snuggling into me.

"Let's go cuddle," Xerxes said, trying to pick me up. I shook my head, pressing my lips on his cheek.

"Go, I'll be there in a few moments."

"But kitten," Zavier whined, gripping the edge of my sweatshirt. "Come on."

"Go," I said, pressing a kiss to his cheek, too. He had not kissed me yet. "I'll be there in five minutes."

After a lot more grumbling and a promise of a red ass if I wasn't up in five minutes, they climbed the staircase.

I looked at Alexi, Fabiano, and Giovanni who were half passed out on the couches.

"Gio."

I grabbed his arm, trying to pull him up. "Get the fuck up, Giovanni. You are not sleeping here."

"I am!"

I rolled my eyes. "Let me take you to the guest room, come on."

I looked at Fabiano. "Get up."

He closed his eyes.

"Get the hell up."

He sighed, standing up, swing a little.

Finally, I looked at Alexi. He was laying on the couch, his eyes fixed on the ceiling. He looked sad. What was wrong?

Deciding that I'd get him later, I walked to the corridor beside the kitchen where three guestrooms were. I threw Fabi and Giovanni in two rooms and walked back out.

Alexi was still laying on the couch as if frozen.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sitting down on the couch opposite to him. Alexis was. a gloomy guy but not this gloomy.

"My little Rose," he murmured, eyes closing.

I frowned. "What?"

He didn't open his eyes. He was sleeping.

I sighed. I grabbed a blanket from one of the guest rooms and put it on him.

I climbed the staircase and walked inside my room.

Zavier was laying on the ground in only his trousers, looking at my red heel with interest. Ashton was sitting on the window sill, pointing our constellations loudly and Xerxes was under the sheets, snoring away.

The cats were sleeping in their room, I had put them to sleep a few hours ago and then decided to sleep myself rather than worry about what the Creeds were doing.

They didn't smell of a woman. They had no lipstick stains.

I grabbed Zavier's arm. "Come on."

He looked at me and stood up slowly. "My kitten." He picked me up in his arms, putting me on the bed, climbing up on me.

"Ashton." Ashton looked at me."Come here."

He did. He laid down beside us and kissed my cheek. "My little one, so pretty."

They were cute when they were drunk.

I felt Xerxes move. Zavier picked me up and laid me down on his chest.

I felt Xerxes take my hand, touching the ring finger. "There needs to be a ring here."

I froze.

"A big one," Zavier mumbled, wrapping his arms tightly around me.

"So that you can be Mrs. Creed," Ashton said, twirling a strand of my hair around his finger.

So that you can be Mrs. Creed.

Fuck.

. . .

Yeah, that happened.

Thoughts?

Ghost update - I'm at my aunt's and I'm about to kill her so she's gonna be a ghost soon.

#nobodynocrime