E P I L O G U E

FIVE YEARS LATER

FIVE YEARS LATER

I walked out of the lift, trying to balance the coffee cups in my hands.

Xerxes walked towards me. "Little idiot. You could have hurt yourself." He took two cups from me and pressed a kiss to my lips. I rolled my eyes.

His eyes narrowed.

"I'm still sore from last night. You are not touching for a week," I informed him and pushed past him into Zavier's office. I entered without knocking a habit they pretended they detested, and grinned at Zavier who was sitting behind the desk.

He looked at me, his eyes doing a quick scan of my body. I was wearing a loose pink dress, my belly visible through the fabric. "Kitten, come here."

I set the cups on the desk. Xerxes entered the office and shut the door. I walked to Zavier and sat down on his lap.

I curled on his lap and closed my eyes. "My feet hurt."

He took my flats off and kept them on the ground. He gently massaged my feet. I snuggled into him.

"You don't want your coffee?" Xerxes asked.

"Not anymore." I shook my head. "I want cheeseburgers."

He nodded and took his phone out of his pocket, sitting down on the chair across the desk.

"And hot chocolate," I added. "And sweet tea. I want a mango, too."

He just looked at me. I narrowed my eyes. He sighed and made the call. "Cheeseburger, hot chocolate, sweet tea, mango."

Zavier kept one hand on my belly after massaging my feet. "How are little monsters?"

"Pain in the womb," I muttered, snuggling into his neck.

My phone rang. I sighed.

I dug into my handbag and took my phone out.

Giovanni.

"I swear to god if he calls me knocked up again, I'll commit third-degree murder." I attended the call, putting it on speaker and keeping it down on the desk.

"How's my knocked-up friend doing?"

"I fucking hate you, Gio, you know that?"

He laughed. "I'm going to be the godfather."

"Who said that?"

There was silence on the other end.

"I better be the godfather, little Creed."

I rolled my eyes, looking down at the ring on my finger. They had married me, it was not legal, obviously, but who could tell the Creeds what they could and couldn't do? The wedding had been a dream. Beautiful, small because I only wanted people who mattered, and utterly expensive because Creeds liked showing off their money.

I had bought my dress and their suits with my money, something they grumbled about till day, almost three years later.

"Nope." I grinned. "Alexi is going to be the godfather."

He hung up on me.

I bit my lip. "Was I too mean?" I asked Xerxes.

He chuckled. "He's going to cry himself to sleep."

I sighed, calling him.

He fake sniffled. "You break my heart."

"You can be the godfather."

"Fuck yes!"

I laughed. We said our goodbyes and hung up. Xerxes picked me up, setting me on his lap. He massaged my back, I sighed, snuggling into his, wrapping my arms around him.

"Little love."

"Hmm?"

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you, too."

The door opened and he entered.

He gave me an unamused look, in his hands was my food. "The second you pop those kids out, I'm spanking your ass red"

I grinned. "You know you love me, Ashton."

A dazzling smile came on his lips. "Always, little one."

THE END

Thank you, to all of you.

This brings us to the end of Creeds' and Olivia's fucked up story.

Love

- V