T W E N T Y - f o u r

He laid me down on the bed

He laid me down on the bed. I looked at him, biting my lower lip.

"I'll be back in five. You better be kneeling naked near the door when I do." He gave me a pointed look and walked out of the room.

I gulped, sitting up and whimpering at my throbbing ass. I took my clothes off and kept them on a chair in the room.

I kneeled near the door, in a way that when it'd open it wouldn't smack me on the face, and waited, my breath trembling and every inch of my skin feeling sensitive.

The door opened. I gulped, looking at him.

He smirked looking satisfied at my position. In his hands was a collar and leash with...a dildo and a small bottle of what I knew was lube.

He was going to keep his promise.

Fuck.

He wrapped the collar around my neck and attached the leash with it. He stood in front of me.

"Take my cock out." He wrapped the leash around his hand in a way it maintained pressure on my neck. "Now, slut."

With trembling hands, I undid the button of his trousers and pulled the zipper down. I pushed his black boxers down and pulled his big cock out. I trembled at the sight of it. It had been inside me years ago.

I gulped, looking up at him.

He ran a hand through my hair. "Such a good girl," he muttered. "Put your hands on your thighs and take my cock in your mouth. Go as deep as you can."

I laid my hands on my thighs and took the tip of his cock in my mouth, looking up at him as I did, I took him it till he hit the back of my mouth.

He chuckled. "A little more, baby, you can do it."

Taking a deep breath, I took him deeper, making myself choke on his cock. I whimpered, about to pull out, but he pulled on the leash, keeping me where I was.

"Deeper," he ordered. How deep?!

I tried to take him deeper, managing to get a few more centimeters down, but I was in no way going to be able to take all of his cock in my mouth without his help.

I looked up at him with tear-filled eyes.

"So innocent," he muttered. "Even with a mouth filled with cock." He finally took his cock out of my mouth. I gasped for breath, trembling. He put his cock back into his trousers, pulling them and his boxers up.

He pulled on my leash. "Stand up, little one."

On shaking hands, I did as I was told. I felt him looking at me, all over my body, my hands instinctively went to my breasts, trying to shield them from his gaze.

He chuckled, pressing closer to me. "You think you can hide?" He mocked.

"I can say the safe word!"

He smirked. "And are you going to say the safe word?"

I shut up. Asshole.

He picked me up, pressing his lips all over my neck, biting band sucking, and threw me on the bed.

I looked at him, wishing he would take his clothes off. He didn't.

I was going to cry.

I tried to get out of the bed but he grabbed my arm, pulling me to him. "Did I scare you?" He asked, frowning, as I tried to get out of his lap. "Tell me, little one."

"Let me go." I ripped the collar away from my neck. "I should go back already. I-"

His arms tightened, a storm brewing in his blue eyes. "You are not going anywhere," He growled. "Tell me what's wrong or I swear to God I will make you beg."

I grabbed his face in my hands. "Kiss me."

"Why should I?" He bit out, throwing me on the bed and getting off it, running a hand through his hair. I sat up, covering myself with the blanket, angry out of my mind. "You are going back on Tuesday, are you not?" He roared. "Then tell me why the fuck should I kiss you?"

"So you'd fuck me but you can't kiss me?!" I asked. I heard the door open and Zavier and Xerxes coming inside, but I was too angry. "That's stupid."

He chuckled. "That's stupid? Oh, baby. We were stupid," he spat. "We were so fucking stupid to wish for even a fucking phone call from you."

"You have done so many bad things to me!" I screamed. "So many. I was not obligated to come back. I should hate the three of you after what you did to me!"

"Then hate us!" He roared. "Then fucking hate us, Olivia. Don't fucking come here and fucking cuddle like everything's fucking alright when you plan on going back to Paris, leaving us, again."

I gulped. "You came from me, in case I remember correctly, you were at the gallery."

He shook his head. "We were not there for you."

"Then you just happened to make a public appearance at the gallery which was showing my art on the day I came here?" He was bluffing...right?

"We were not there for you, kitten," Zavier said.

"Who were you there for, then?" I asked.

"Kylie."

What?

. . .

Thoughts?