26 ~ Arguments

Niall (your pov) ~ "And then me and Harry went horse back riding at this ranch. He- he almost fell off- the bloke!" Niall began laughing, a sound you loved so much. Even half way across the world, and through a computer, it was still music to your ears. You laughed along with him he showed you a picture of Harry smiling like a goof on top of a big brown horse. He then showed you a selfie of himself with Mark and a horse, his tongue sticking out and his blue eyes shining. You couldn't see the pictures too well on the computer screen, but they were still lovely to see.

"Phoenix was amazing...I just wish you were here with us. The stadium was awesome and it was so hot there! There were cactuses and shit- Louis touched one and the medical staff had to pull the little pricks out. It was so funny." You just smiled, wishing for one of his amazing hugs right now. 

"How was the show?" You asked, keeping the conversation going. He nodded, and began to tell you about the concert. He spoke about Liam falling, and began laughing like an idiot. Then, the worst thing that could've happened, happened- you farted, in front of your husband. Your eyes grew wide and you hoped he didn't hear it, but you weren't as lucky. He stopped laughing and stared at you through the computer screen, his lips pursed and his cheeks red from trying not to laugh. You couldn't believe that just happened. You had never farted in front of each other, and something you never hoped would happen. 

 "Did you just...?" He asked, a smirk on his lips. You nodded slowly, your cheeks probably as red as a baboon's butt. You suddenly felt like you were back in time to when you and Niall had first met, when you were embarrassed to burp in front of each other. Now, you had burping contests after dinner. But farting was still new. He burst out laughing, but you were still humiliated. Your mother had taught you that ladies weren't vulgar. You had always lived by that, avoiding anything 'disgusting'. Until you met Niall, of course, and he taught you to do armpit farts.  

"It's not funny! I can't help it, alright? The baby is just- I'm pregnant! It's not my fault." You pouted. You felt like you were going to cry- those damn hormones.

"It's actually hilarious!" He said, continuing to laugh at you. 

"No it's not!" You yelled, making his laughter cease. 

"It's mean that you're laughing at me, because I'm obviously upset! I'm embarrassed, and you're just making me feel worse about myself." 

"Oh, princess... I'm sorry. But c'mon, when have we ever cared about that stuff? We always burp and make fart noises. You think I've never heard you fart before?" 

"Yes?" You said, not sure what he was talking about. He's never heard you fart, you were sure of it. 

"You puff all the time when you sleep! You smell awful, too. I don't mind, cause I fart right back," he said, chuckling. 

"But I've never heard you fart," you told him. 

"Babe, I fart all the time with you! It's really no big deal. You just must not notice it. Watch this-" he said, and then he farted. You burst out laughing, confused as to why you were uncomfortable with the idea. It was even funnier than armpit farts. 

"I wish you could smell this, it's a real winner. I'm proud of this one," he said, sniffing the air of his hotel room. You grimaced, but smiled. 

"I think I shit my pants," he joked, making you laugh again. You loved that about him- he could always make you laugh. "Dammit, I miss you."   

Zayn (your pov) ~ You were due in two month's time, but you wouldn't let that slow you down. Or, your tried not to let it slow your down. With the nausea and back pain that burdened you, it was difficult to do normal things that were easy before you got pregnant.