22 ~ Photoshoot

A/N: sorry guys :) if you read my last A/N i said i would upload Fans Catch You Out and About but I started writing it and I realized there wasn't much to write about. hope you like this as much! xx ~K

Niall (your pov) ~ You and Niall had agreed to keep your child out of the spotlight, and that including keeping your pregnancy private. All the major magazines had been contacting you for a story to the point that it became annoying and infuriating. Though management had pushed you to agree to their requested, Niall had stuck strong and continued denying. 

But you did want pictures- to put in the baby book and hang on the walls of your house. So you hired a private photographer, whom Niall made sign legal document to ensure he wouldn’t share the photos he took of you. 

On the day of your photo shoot, the tour was still going on, and the boys were still in Florida. The sun was shining and the photographer decided to use it to his advantage. The beach was bare on Monday morning, the only time Niall was available. You wore a dress that Caroline Watson had said really accentuated your pregnancy, and Niall just wore his everyday clothes. It was fairly quick, and only after about 45 minutes, the photographer was done. You and Niall still had another hour before he needed to be at the filming for an interview that would air later that month, so you decided to stay on the beach. 

“That cloud looks a bit like a baby,” he said, pointing up at the sky. You squinted up at the clouds and noticed that the cloud, in fact, looked nothing like a baby. You merely shook your head and smirked, replacing your head onto his chest. The sand was surprisingly soft beneath you, and the warm sun felt good on your skin.

“You just have babies on your mind, Ni. It looks nothing like a baby,” you said to him, and he frowned, flicking sand with his toes up at your legs. 

Zayn (your pov) ~ Zayn sensed you were nervous, so he leaned across the bed and rubbed your back, making you relax a bit. Zayn had wanted to give his fans a bit of an insight on your pregnancy, despite the problems between you. Another reason he wanted the photo shoot was to hide those issues. 

You didn’t really want to publicize your pregnancy, but the article in People magazine would boost Zayn’s career that supported you and your unborn child. Zayn knew you wanted that, and made sure the interviewer kept the questions generalized. The interview was basically questions about how your body was taking the pregnancy, and how you and Zayn felt about having a baby. Of course, most of the answers you gave were lies and the way you hung off each other in the presence of the crew was all an act. You were both extremely careful not to show any of the tension between you. 

The photo shoot was simple; some pictures were taken of just you, some of just Zayn, but most were taken of you together. The crew had set up a bed in room with false walls where you would lie down, and sit. It gat intimate sometimes, which made you very self conscious. In one set, you were naked except for skimpy underwear, and Zayn was shirtless. It wasn’t anything you hadn’t done before, but it still felt revealing to do in front of all those people when you were pregnant. 

“Babe, you feeling alright?” Zayn asked when you were nearing the end. You nodded, and leaned against his chest since there were still people around. 

“Exhausted,” you answered. He gave you a sympathetic smile, and told you he would be right back. After a few minuted of watching him talk to the photographer and the person from the magazine, he came back with a big smile on his face.

“I got it cut short. We just have to go sign a few papers so they can use the pictures. C’mon, get dressed,” he told you, and you leaned up to kiss him for real, for the first time in a few days.