05 ~ You Tell the Boys

Niall (his pov) ~ "Do we tell them now?" Y/N whispered from beside me on the couch. She had been stuffing her face with crisps since the game started, getting crumbs everywhere. All the boys were here for the championship playoffs.

"Wait until half time." I whispered back and brushed the crumbs off my lap. I didn't want to distract myself or the boys from the game. She smiled and apologized for getting crumbs on me, and laughed. We got back into the game, Y/N into it just as much as I. Being the wonderful wife she is, she grabbed us another round of beers, and herself a glass of apple juice.

At half time, she muted the television and I called the boys' attention. "So, we actually have something to tell you lads." I grinned at everyone. Louis continued annoying Liam, but turned his attention to me once Harry smacked him. Y/N laughed beside me at them being stupid.

"We have an announcement." Y/N told them.

"Oh my god you're pregnant!" Harry yelled at Y/N, completely joking. I looked to her, and her eyes were wide. I gave a nervous laugh, and the boy's must have read our reactions, because Liam said "Wait...wait, really?"

"Surprise?" Y/N laughed nervously, shrugging.

"Oh my god!" Louis yelled and got up and hugged her tightly, knocking her over on the couch. Then the other boys got up and tackled me, except Zayn. "Yay! A tiny little baby will be so cute!" Lou cooed.

"The first in the family!" Liam exclaimed, calling Sophia to tell her the news. Harry pulled my wife into a hug. My pregnant wife. I still wasn't used to the idea, but I was extremely excited. They continued to chorus congrats and exclamations of excitement, and Harry put Lou and Lux on the phone so we could tell them also.

"Zayn, what are you thinking? You haven't said anything." Y/N asked, a cute frown on her face.

"I don't know, guys. Isn't it a bit early? I mean, you're huge. Going on tour and shit." He said.

"I guess. It was a surprise. But we're going to handle it. We're happy." I told him. He shrugged, but I could tell he wasn't happy with us. My wife leaned up and kissed me, smiling.

"I can babysit!" Louis suggested, clapping his hands.

"No, I will never leave our baby in your care, Lou." Y/N yelled, laughing at his reaction of fake hurt. When the boys settled down again, I pulled her onto my lab, receiving 'aw's from my band mates.

Zayn (his pov) ~ "Niall, wanna join me for a cig?" I asked him from across his lounge room. I stood, and made my way towards the door of his balcony, waiting for an answer.

"I don't know mate. She's been bugging me to stop since we found out we're expecting." He resisted, mentioning his wife, but stood up and followed me anyways. We went out to the alley behind the building, and I lit up my cigarette. He took out his own, and borrowed my lighter.

"How far along is she now?" I asked.

"Six months." He nodded with a big smile on his face. I looked around, making sure there were no fans or paps lurking.

"Hey, so can I talk to you about something?" I asked quietly, taking another drag. He nodded, giving me a smile, and bit at his nails. "So, Y/N is pregnant."

"Ah, congrats, mate! This'll be awesome. Two at a time!" He clapped my shoulder and patted my chest, jumping up and down a bit.

"I'm not really talking to her." I told him, stopping him mid celebration. He looked at me with a confused expression, urging me to continue speaking. "when she told me I flipped on her and said we should get an abortion."