Chapter 13 The proposal?

Start from the beginning

"When it was you....who I gave my everything...yet"

"Yet...it was you who said you didn't love me!!!!"

.
.

"When it was you who said that"

Her next words coming as a whisper , but he heard her.
Loud and clear.

"...you loved Sophie! "

There is a deadly silence in the car as a sob breaks through her lips. Her cheeks and face flushed in red,due to the pent up frustration and anger.

"You are right....."

He answers,when she thought he wouldn't.

"You are right .....I was wrong to give you hope of having something real between us when my heart always belonged to my Soph."

"But what did you do Vivian?"

"The very next days of our break up you go and lock lips with that bast*** Elijah.."

"..one week later you fuc* him .."

"2 weeks later you ditch Sophie saying she is not your friend anymore..!!"

"..and 3 weeks later...."

"You kill her?"

"I DIDN'T KILL HER DAMMIT!!!!!"

She screams ,with all the energy left in her body.
Her frame shuddering.

While he speaks coldly, not looking at her.

"You were in the influence of those anti depressent medicines that night.....along with very high alcohol. You were mentally ill....."

"...and you couldn't see me loving Soph...so you decided to kill her."

She moves her head in a no.....tired of explaining this to everyone..

"You couldn't even remember your name that night Vivian...you don't remember but it was you."

"It was you who killed my Sophie."

Vivian's breathing was turning rugged. She couldn't remain any longer in his presence....it was suffocating her.

Opening the door and rushing out, she breathes heavily.
Holding onto the car, she moves forward.

The wind on her face, calming her to some extent as Sophie's screams echo in her mind.

Hold onto me Vivian!

Save me Sophie!

No! Hold on!

I am coming Vivian!

No! Sophieeeeeeee!

V!!!!

She couldn't breathe. Her heart was audible to her ears....and it was making a throbbing pain to enter her head . Her vision hazy as tears streamed down her eyes.

She didn't kill her....why didn't anyone belived her?

Why will she kill her...when she was her only friend ?

Her legs wobbled, not able to hold her weight and that's when she crashes on the gravel of the road.
Her knees hitting it as she placed her palms on the ground to balance herself.

"Vivian!!"

She hears him calling behind her in worry, to be followed by the sound of his car door being slammed shut.

"Fuc*! "

He screams holding her shaking body in his arms. She tries pushing him but he remains his grip firm on her.